• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 4/28/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I didn't play at all last night, lol. After work, we ended up going to do karaoke with our friends and ended up staying out until 2 am. I was able to play for a few hours before work today and I got a lot done!

Katie showed up in my town this morning! It was the first time in all these years that I've had her show up. My sweet friend Yuki (RedTropicalPeachyFish) let me drop her off in her town and then did a big trade with me. We had a fun conversation about Wisteria trees and my pets.

Trading took up a good deal of time (especially since I had to go in and check items off my wish list). After that, I bought like 1000 turnips from Joan because she was selling them for only 90 bells this morning. I'm hoping to get that badge soon because I've had pretty good luck with turnips for the past two weeks.

I built my fourth PC's home, finally! Her name is Chiharu and she's going to run an osen. Right now, I'm building my second zen light, but tomorrow I'm going to build the hot spring right by her house. I'm very excited! Now that I've got all my player houses built, I can start placing things for real and stop focusing on my stupid park that's been driving me nuts.

Club LoL opened today. I made all four of my players go in and get an emote. I was only going to have Mayor Kimi get them, but I saw a really cute thread about how everyone else lets their alts get emotes, so I went ahead and did them all at the same time. Pretty soon I'll let them all build their houses up and meet villagers too, lol.

I got the full samurai set of clothes, so Mayor Kimi's running around looking like a deranged samurai. I'm pretty happy with that. Hoichi's not the only one who has his own outfit now. I believe I have the blossoming dress in my inventory somewhere and I know I have the Geisha wig. Kagome will have her whole outfit too. Chiharu will have to wait. I have the regular kimono she can wear, but I think the spring kimono will suit her better. I'm having her whole house be blue themed, so that's what she's getting.

I'm so ready to unlock Shampoodle. These hairs are getting to be a real eye sore. So far I think this is the worst part about not time traveling. I have to wait SO LONG to have nice hair. And then even longer to get the eyes I want. I wish you were able to start with green eyes. Or at least pick the eye color you want from the get-go. Perhaps we'll get that with the Switch. I'm not holding my breath, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.

I had a bunch of fruit from my last town saved up that I finally planted today. It... May have been too much, lol. Oh well, I'll just dig some up or build on top of it. I just want to get those fruits out of my inventory so I can save room for traaaaades.

I also laid some more paths down today. It's fun running around my town and noticing the ways I usually run. I was able to perfectly fit a path somewhere where there wasn't one before. I'm really enjoying this slow building up of my town. I think it's only been like... 3 weeks? Or maybe this is the start of my third week, but it feels like I have gotten so much done.

Still waiting on that zen bridge ping, though. Ricky pinged me today and I got so excited, but he just wanted me to change his catchphrase. He's officially dead to me. MY KINGDOM FOR A ZEN BRIDGE.

I also did my first Dream Suite visit today. I found a town on Pinterest (yes, I have a New Leaf board on Pinterest, don't judge me!) called Vista (5E00-0011-4E6E) and saw that it was zen themed. I thought I would visit for some inspiration.

IT WAS GORGEOUS!!!!

They had the same main path as me, but everything was so meticulous and beautiful. There were clothes and treats laid out for me to wear and play with and eat. The landscaping was beautiful... A lot of paths instead of natural grass, which isn't really my style, but it was so well done. The player houses were so cute, too. One was a hotel I think, and there was a restaurant and one that I think might have been a cute little mini-mall. I definitely recommend you visit if you haven't before. It was a nice first dream to have. I'll be collecting dream addresses to visit, I think, because it is nice to see what everyone else has done and not just pick a random one so you can get the requirements for the badge.

I think that was all I was able to do this morning. I'll probably get on tonight before Game of Thrones at some point and go to the island. I might not make another blog post tomorrow, though, unless something very exciting happens.

Byeeeeeee.

Back