• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Fujimori 5/1/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Went out to dinner with the father-in-law last night. Gorged way too much on pasta, veal parmesan, garlic bread, and corn and crab bisque. I regret NOTHING. I also had a lot of wine, tho, so I was very sleepy when I got home, lol.

I did manage to do all my dailies, tho. Got all my PCs their jokes for the day and bought out all the stores. T&T mart will be updating to Super T&T. It'll be closed when I play today, but they will be open on Friday! :) I also think Kagome is about to unlock the QR machine. Maybe 3 more days at most. Chiharu still has a bit to wait. I really should have just made all my alts at once so I wouldn't have this wait, but oh well. It allows me to put more time into the game trying to get it unlocked, lol.

I've started making my alts talk to villagers. Well, really just the one (Marcel). I only want them to know the ones that will be permanent in my town. So far, Marcel's the only one, but I hope to buy Kabuki soon when Ricky leaves. I've been avoiding talking to Ricky so he won't change his mind between now and the 9th. He did ping me once, though, so I spoke to him, but it wasn't for anything useful *looks longingly at the zen bridge PWP on the acnl wiki*.

I didn't end up building the stone monument. I went to chop down the tree next to it and it was a special stump. I didn't want to destroy it to build the stone monument, so I built a scarecrow in another area of my town. I put down some paths to make it look like a garden. Today when I play, I'll probably build a rack of rice near it. When the villager that lives in the middle of that place moves, I'll build another scare crow to make a rice paddy and have a little community garden area. It's going to be very cute.

I guess I'll build the zen clock or a zen light to put where I was going to put my stone monument. I'll still have to find a new place for the monument. I want it to be near Hoichi's house so it looks like a little cemetary or something. Maybe I will end up moving the zen bell and putting the monument there. I'll play around with it. I saw someone mentioning making their town on excel and planning out PWPs that way. I've got three days off after today, so maybe I'll get around to doing that. Of course, I've also got some projects to do around the house (I'm attempting to re-do a bathroom without my husband's help!), so I don't know if I'll actually get to it, but it's nice for a girl to have dreams, lol.

One more upgrade for Kimi's house today! I think while I get Tom Nook to build it today, I'll get him to do the same for Hoichi. I've started piling items around my alt's houses so they'll be able to have nice homes soon.

Yesterday I was in a really long, really boring meeting at work to learn a software that I already know how to use. So I used the 2.75 hours to come up with a list of how many items out of the ones on my wishlist I actually need for my PC houses. I only did Kimi's because she's the one I have done the most work on. There are quite a few items that I already have, but still need more of. I suppose I can document that here.

Samurai Hall
  • Jasmine Bonsai
  • Jasmine Bonsai
  • Daimyo's Tray
  • Daimyo's Tray
  • Phonograph
  • King K.K.
  • Screen
  • Screen
  • Samurai Suit
  • Bow
  • Sword
  • Zen Cushion
  • Zen Cushion
  • Zen Cushion
  • Zen Cushion
  • Zen Cushion
  • Zen Cushion
  • Zen Cushion
  • Zen Cushion
  • Set Lunch
  • Set Lunch
  • Set Lunch
  • Set Lunch
  • Set Lunch
  • Set Lunch
  • Set Lunch
  • Set Lunch
  • Paper Lantern
  • Paper Lantern
  • Gold Screen Wall
  • Plank Flooring
  • Paper Wall Lantern
  • Paper Wall Lantern

Bedroom
  • Modern Screen
  • Plank Flooring
  • Turn Table
  • King K.K.
  • Kotatsu
  • Cushion
  • Cushion
  • Cushion
  • Cushion
  • Futon Mattress
  • Zen Desk
  • Desk Mirror
  • Jewelry Case
  • Zen Phone Stand
  • Zen Phone Stand
  • Ponderosa Bonsai
  • Floor Seat
  • Antique Shelf
  • Zen Cupboard
  • Paper Tiger
  • Blossom Lantern
  • Blossom Lantern
  • Lily Lamp
  • Odd Clock
  • Zen Desk
  • Zen Tea Set
  • Kokeshi Doll

Moon-viewing Garden
  • Moon
  • Lunar Horizon
  • Gray Pattern Floor
  • Tranquil Bridge
  • Lotus Pond
  • Lotus Lamp
  • Lotus Lamp
  • Lotus Lamp
  • Lotus Lamp
  • Deer Scare
  • Tall Lantern
  • Shoji Bench
  • Garden Rock
  • Tall Garden Rock
  • Wheat Field

Note: I don't know how many wheat fields I'll need yet, but I believe I can order them, so it doesn't matter.

Altar Room
  • Gold Screen Wall
  • Plank Flooring
  • Gorgeous Closet
  • Gorgeous Sofa
  • Gorgeous Sofa
  • Incense Burner
  • Incense Burner
  • Tea Table
  • Villager Photo (to be decided)
  • Paper Wall Lamp
  • Paper Wall Lamp
  • Simple Panel
  • Simple Panel
  • Simple Panel
  • Simple Panel
  • Simple Panel
  • Simple Panel
  • Phonograph
  • KK Dirge
  • Black Lilies
  • Black Lilies
  • Gorgeous Chest
  • Gorgeous Chest
  • Decorative Plate
  • Lovely Doll
  • Creepy Statue
  • Large Tea Table
  • Fancy Tea Set
  • Lychee Basket

Library
  • QR Bookshelf Wallpaper
  • Creepy Floor
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Large Bookshelf
  • Classic Bookcase
  • Elder Mask
  • Female Mask
  • Floor Seat
  • Floor Seat
  • Natural Table
  • Candle
  • Candle
  • Candle
  • Heavy Tome
  • Stack of Books
  • Elegant Bench
  • Wood Display Stand
  • Wood Display Stand
  • Phonograph
  • KK Dirge
  • Whatever two plants I decide on

I was going to work on Hoichi's house next, but I think I might actually have a clearer vision of what I want Kagome and Chiharu's to be, so maybe I'll do them next. Or even at the same time. I haven't decided fully yet.

I actually remembered to go check on turnip prices and I'm so glad I did, as Reese was buying them for 130 each. Considering I bought them for 90 each and I got like a trillion million jillion of them, I made a nice profit. I was worried because I saw something on pinterest that said if Reese's prices start below 100 bells on the first day, then they'll steadily drop, but that appears to not have been true.

Didn't go to the island or dream, as I wanted to crawl into bed and sleep, so that's what I did. In an hour and a half, though, I'll be home and I'll have the entire afternoon! Hopefully I will have a HUGE post on Monday to up date y'all on the weekend activities.

Byeeeeeee! :3

Back