• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling full 7/11 set, full sloppy set, 24 hour shop ABDs, pics, and unorderables! HUGE LIST

What the heck, let's do it. If nobody else has yet claimed the sloppy set, I would like to take it. :] And if it's gone, then whoops, too late! :D

Mayor and town name: Villager from New Leaf
Order: Sloppy set
Order total: 50 TBT

Let me know!

What the heck, let's do it. If nobody else has yet claimed the sloppy set, I would like to take it. :] And if it's gone, then whoops, too late! :D

Mayor and town name: Villager from New Leaf
Order: Sloppy set
Order total: 50 TBT

Let me know!

The sloppy set is yours! Please let me know when your gate is open and please send tbt when I'm in your town :)

Awesome! Gate is open now! I'll send over the TBT as soon as you arrive. Thank you!

Mayor and town name: Mika in Sunny
Order:
hello kitty shoes
flower fairy wig
hello kitty wall
hello kitty floor
pompompurin hat
cinnamoroll tray
lon lon milk
hello kitty planter

Order total: 40 txt

Mayor and town name: Mika in Sunny
Order:
hello kitty shoes
flower fairy wig
hello kitty wall
hello kitty floor
pompompurin hat
cinnamoroll tray
lon lon milk
hello kitty planter

Order total: 40 txt

Order accepted! Please allow about 15 minutes for me to round your order up :) check this thread again soon

Back