• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling FULL FURNITURE SERIES SETS

Jinxie

Chantelle • Quartzora
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
6256-8659-6974
New Horizons Token
Ruby
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Feedback
100% (137) +
tumblr_mdrga6pW181qd4dt1.gif

As I'm going to be resetting my town, I am transferring all my items to a friend's town. I found a bunch of sets that I no longer desire to have or the room for so I'm going to be selling them! I'd prefer TBT on offers please! Each set has 13 items in. I would highly prefer to deliver your items as there is no where in my town to place anything right now. Also, I'd like help for the name for my new town (Something relating to space but not anything cliche).

tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif Card Set tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif

tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif Golden Set tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif

tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif Gorgeous Set tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif

tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif Mermaid Set tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif

tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif Sweets Set tumblr_lkl6tvKVCT1qfamg6.gif

PLEASE OFFER.

Desired Set:
Offer (TBT):
Are you avaliable now?:

If you're not avaliable, or going offline soon, PLEASE STATE THAT!
Thank you!

Last edited:
How much would you take for the mermaid and princess set? =)

Would prefer offers as I'm unsure myself. However, the mermaid set is 40 medals per item so it's worth a lot more than the princess set. :)

How much for the princess set?? I'm willing to do 10tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am on now :) and will be around most of the day

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I am on now :) and will be around most of the day

Would prefer offers as I'm unsure myself. However, the mermaid set is 40 medals per item so it's worth a lot more than the princess set. :)

I'll give you 40tbt for the both?
im not sure about prices either ! ':)

I'll give you 40tbt for the both?
im not sure about prices either ! ':)

I wouldn't mind selling the Princess Set for 40TBT as I've seen it go for over 100TBT on other posts. However, the Mermaid Set alone is worth more than 40TBT, sorry!

How much for the princess set?? I'm willing to do 10tbt?

That is quite low, sorry!

Oh sorry! yeah I'll give you 40 for the princess set :)
Are you available to trade now?

hiya! super cool theme for your next town name ! i would say maybe something like solaris or specific star names, yunno. those are really cool, often ! ☆

also ha, would 60 tbt for the cabana series be okay ?

hiya! super cool theme for your next town name ! i would say maybe something like solaris or specific star names, yunno. those are really cool, often ! ☆

also ha, would 60 tbt for the cabana series be okay ?

Yeah, I love the whole space theme for the flag and everything, I want something really interesting and cute tbh :p

60TBT is fine, I can get your items now - Believe we have each other added as we traded before, just VM / PM when your gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry! yeah I'll give you 40 for the princess set :)
Are you available to trade now?

That's fine, I'm avaliable now yes - I'll also add you now! Just VM / PM when your gates are open c:

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind selling the Princess Set for 40TBT as I've seen it go for over 100TBT on other posts. However, the Mermaid Set alone is worth more than 40TBT, sorry!

That is quite low, sorry!

Sorry, I'm new to trading tbt and apparently I've just been giving it away lately someone told me, how about 20 tbt? :)

Just a side note, not meaning to bump this, will be gone for 15 ~ 30 minutes as I'll be doing some stuff. If you want to order, feel free and I'll get back to you ASAP! c:

Back