• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling °Fun City Cycling° (FREE cycling) 2.0| {Offline}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not seeing your gates? I added you and everything..

I'll try closing then reopening..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you see it now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mira was adopted

Francine* moved in

*Since she is my dreamie I am going to keep her along with: Erik, Fauna and Molly. If, by chance, they move out without telling me I will put them up for a raffle or adoption as I don't need bells. Hope this is understandable. xxx

Take me off for Skye. (I'm on the lurker's list) I was able to get her into my cycling town and I'm gonna cycle her out when I get space in my main town :D

Last edited:
Can I take Gaston for my friend? He's one of my friends favorite villagers and he really wants him!

Darn i saw you had Opal but i was too late. :(
I can add you to the lurkers' list, you now have an even chance of claiming her when the time comes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I take Gaston for my friend? He's one of my friends favorite villagers and he really wants him!

Yup! In fact, I'll reserve him for 'ya! I'll DM/PM/VM you when he's moving out (which I hope is soon xD) xxx

I don't remember if I posted here, but..

Lurking for Kyle the smug wolf! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back