• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Funny picture

Nin10

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
6chrlsy.jpg

Any opinons at a close up of sasuke getting pwned? :lol:

Way to go....you found someone's (not-funny) picture. This board is for your OWN art work that, we'll isn't a stupid waste of time like this.

Wow. I'm... not... laughing.

And Akkad, trust me. There are plenty of people here who come down hard on you for spamming.

And there are spammers who think they're not who crack down on spammers....yes I know its stupid.....

Anyyyyyways, lol thats funny, Naruto shouldve won that match (not sure if u actually watch the show Nin10)

Also, it is technically Nin10's art or whoever did it because they zoomed in and added the Pwnt text.

Super_Naruto said:
And there are spammers who think they're not who crack down on spammers....yes I know its stupid.....

Anyyyyyways, lol thats funny, Naruto shouldve won that match (not sure if u actually watch the show Nin10)

Also, it is technically Nin10's art or whoever did it because they zoomed in and added the Pwnt text.
No....it's not.

Back