• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Funny picture

Super_Naruto said:
And there are spammers who think they're not who crack down on spammers....yes I know its stupid.....

Anyyyyyways, lol thats funny, Naruto shouldve won that match (not sure if u actually watch the show Nin10)

Also, it is technically Nin10's art or whoever did it because they zoomed in and added the Pwnt text.
That's the opposite of the technical view on this subject. *technically* it WOULDN'T be his art because
1. Not his image, it's the artists who draw and animate Naruto
2. He did not design the font.

Absolutey NOTHING in that picture is original.

Super_Naruto said:
And there are spammers who think they're not who crack down on spammers....yes I know its stupid.....
Hey there are plenty of people here who spam more than me! :angry:

JJH0369 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Hey there are plenty of people here who spam more than me! :angry:
It's not a matter of how much you or anyone spams, you shouldn't spam AT ALL....EVER. That goes for all of you.

JJRamone2 said:
Super_Naruto said:

Anyyyyyways, lol thats funny, Naruto shouldve won that match (not sure if u actually watch the show Nin10)

Also, it is technically Nin10's art or whoever did it because they zoomed in and added the Pwnt text.
That's the opposite of the technical view on this subject. *technically* it WOULDN'T be his art because

But then that means like everybody's sig isn't their art, since they used renders, brushes, etc.

Flygon said:
JJRamone2 said:
Super_Naruto said:

But then that means like everybody's sig isn't their art, since they used renders, brushes, etc.
No, JJ, SL, and even I have made our own sigs from scratch (or close) But just because you didn't make the designs doesn't mean its not art. Its a graphic, where you combine several pre-made things into one.

Propaganda Man said:
Flygon said:
JJRamone2 said:
Super_Naruto said:

No, JJ, SL, and even I have made our own sigs from scratch (or close) But just because you didn't make the designs doesn't mean its not art. Its a graphic, where you combine several pre-made things into one.
You actually have the winning point here.

JJRamone2 said:
It's not a matter of how much you or anyone spams, you shouldn't spam AT ALL....EVER. That goes for all of you.
*Bows down to JJ*

Anyway, that pic isn't funny. (To me anyway. :r )

[list type=decimal][*]Yes, this board is for things you've created and if you want to share a funny picture, the Wishing Well board (a sub-board of Off Topic) might be a better place.
[*]Yes, simple posts, such as posts with just one smiley, are generally frowned upon because they don't add much to the thread. It's OK in the Wishing Well because that board is more relaxed with those rules. But everywhere else you might want to say something a little more.
[*]HOWEVER, it is not up to another member to attempt to enforce rules. By doing so you are breaking a rule yourself. If you feel that a post does not belong, the only thing you should do is contact a moderator or admin.
[/list]

Back