• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop Furniture sets & Japanese, Korean, EU, NA DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you have a rococo bed and/or dresser?

I don't deal in partials, but as you know, you're not a customer. You're a friend. Talk to you later so I can get you these.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a minimum on how many sets you can buy...?

No minimum. Order one if you'd like.

Eeeee yay okay... I have a few actually haha but I would really like to buy the harvest,spooky,and jingle sets

Eeeee yay okay... I have a few actually haha but I would really like to buy the harvest,spooky,and jingle sets

Ok, I'll place that order for you. It could take a few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, I always estimate on the safe side, so when I say a few days, it shouldn't be longer than that and could be a lot sooner.

question, Is it possible to get a few items from the set rather then buying the whole set? (say, your missing a few items but you just don't want to buy the whole set)

Hi again,
Could I get the Modern set and the Astro set?

Sure, I will make an order for you. It will take a few days to get it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the classic set please ouo

Sure, I made the order, it will take a few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

question, Is it possible to get a few items from the set rather then buying the whole set? (say, your missing a few items but you just don't want to buy the whole set)

Sorry, no partial orders.

Sure, I will make an order for you. It will take a few days to get it.

Okay, thanks. I'm on here often so just PM me when its ready. Just curious then, which sets do you have now that I could buy now? Because there are a number I'm interested in. Modern and Astro were just two.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back