Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Cool Heart Balloon
Blue Star Fragment
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
Uhh...So I decided to try drawing every video game mascot (yes, even obscure ones) as part of the art challenge so I'll be listing the ones in order because there's so much video game mascots to draw, let alone cover for the month-oriented art challenge. I'll try listing the game mascots I'll be drawing below they're all going to be just simple drawings or rough sketches so be warned. You can join in this dumb little October art challenge if you want to, enjoy!:
  1. Mario
  2. Sonic
  3. Kirby
  4. Pikachu
  5. Pac-man
  6. Megaman
  7. Crash Bandicoot
  8. Spyro
  9. Parappa the Rapper
  10. Rayman
  11. Klonoa
  12. Jack Frost (SMT/Persona)
  13. Banjo-Kazooie
  14. Blinx
  15. Alex Kidd
  16. Opa-opa
  17. Earthworm Jim
  18. Bubsy
  19. Jak and Daxter
  20. Ratchet and Clank
  21. Sly Cooper
  22. Bomberman
  23. Gex (I know, it wasn't the best choice out there)
  24. Croc
  25. Ristar
  26. Cuphead
  27. Steve (Minecraft)
  28. Sans (Undertale) (idk if he was ever considered one but-)
  29. Conker
  30. Sparkster (Rocket Knight Adventures)
  31. Draw any random mascot or your favorite one (free-for-all)
(If you have trouble drawing Earthworm Jim, you can swap out with another game mascot of your choice.)

Last edited:
Ooo this looks fun! I’d probably add or substitute two for Pikachu, and either Tom Nook, Isabelle, or Rosie.

And I'll be starting of with the drawing for October 1:
Mario
October 1 art.png

This is cool!! I think I'll give it a go- Are you okay if we post in here or prefer to keep this thread just for your daily entries?

Ooo this looks fun! I’d probably add or substitute two for Pikachu, and either Tom Nook, Isabelle, or Rosie.
Pikachu is already listed in October 4, but feel free to swap with any game mascot you're familiar with.
This is cool!! I think I'll give it a go- Are you okay if we post in here or prefer to keep this thread just for your daily entries?
To make the art challenge more organized, I suggest making your own thread for the art challenge. That way, it'll be easier to identify. You can copy paste the list above or link this thread. Have fun! 🥳

This sounds fun! I kinda want to try but I’m not in the best mindset. Maybe another month I’ll try a prompt 🙂. I can’t wait to see your drawings when you’re done :D

Last edited:
Back