• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Game name might not be Jump Out

I'm a European, and I can say that we do occasionally use the word 'Folk' but not often. We would usually just say 'people'.

Does that help? :)

City People doesn't sound as good, lol.

As for my 2 cents - Animal Crossing:New World. Wait, i just combined the first suggestions... Oh well, they fit too well, with the whole redesign and bigger town and all.

Last edited:
I'm a European, and I can say that we do occasionally use the word 'Folk' but not often. We would usually just say 'people'.

Does that help? :)

Thanks, we can finally stop arguing about one tiny localized word LOL

City People eouldn't sound good either, I see why they changed it.
I like Jump Out, New Frontier, and Your World. Fly Out sounds immature in my opinion.

I can guarantee it won't be New Frontier. That's a fan name that won a box art contest at acc. I don't think it would even be Jump Out in international releases

I can guarantee it won't be New Frontier. That's a fan name that won a box art contest at acc. I don't think it would even be Jump Out in international releases

Of course it wouldnt be JO in international release -_-

You do know city folk was only called lets go to the city because Europe doesn't have a word for folk.
I know that, but people on TBT that know me well will know that I disliked the European title of the game.

Prof Gallows said:
The funny thing is, you're probably right.
Yeah, I definitely wouldn't put it past them to slap European versions with the lamest title out of all the countries...

We already knew that Jump Out was a rough translation. It's unfortunate that it got passed around so much that people thought it was the actual title of the NA release of the game.

I think we'll get something different that means the same thing, but sounds better in English. That, or something in regard to the new mayor features.

Honestly, I don't really like the name jump out, but I guess it isn't the end of the world, is it?
New frontier sounds waaay better though!!!

Last edited:
I'm sort of neutral on Jump Out. It certainly isn't the worst title, but I wouldn't be too upset if they changed it

Hmmm.....I actually like Jump Out....But ,seriously Let's Jump Out?
It would be really lame and funny at the same time XD....
How about AC:Seasons?I saw this title somewhere else and I kind of like it....

Back