• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

GameStop Called!! :)

Got a text from gamestop a few minutes ago saying it will be available on sunday

I pre-ordered mine just a few weeks ago, I got extremely lucky when I stopped in at this one location that I never visit. I was like, "So, I'm sure you guys are all booked up on New Leaf pre-orders..." "Nah, we have a few left." "WHAT?!"

I actually got a personal call from one of the employees (which was pretty generic, but still from a real person), and an automated message, which is kind of odd. I almost always just get the automated message for pre-orders.

Me 3 :), just got a txt message from GameStop.

Me 4! Haha, I'm so glad! I live in a small town, and I was worried that my local GameStop was going to be late in getting their preordered copies or something. But now I get to go pick it up after church tomorrow! SO excited!~

Yah Gamestop txted me today too lol.
They didn't inform me when I preordered Xenoblade Chronicles. I wish they did though cuz I almost forgot.

My Gamestop didn't call... I still have my Pre-Order, though. And a coupon for Carnation Breakfast Drinks.

I got my text this afternoon. I have my lunch coupon ready, 3DS charging for possible streetpasses in the morning, and my receipt if I happen to need it!

Gamestop called earlier this afternoon and I'm so happy because I have to run errands at like 8-something AM, so I'll be out when they open to get it early.

Back