• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

GameStop is such a liar! :(

I got a bunch of extra posters if you wanna pay for the mailing I will ship you one for free lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love your signature by the way did you make it?

I got a bunch of extra posters if you wanna pay for the mailing I will ship you one for free lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL. Thank you very much, but I'm good xD I'm just a little disappointed. And yea, I made that signature xD

Yeah a bunch of people didn't get one I guess their GameStop kinda just like didnt give a damn to even check :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your the reason why there are no more posters you have all of them:mad:

Lol jk if I'm unable to get 1 I'll take you up on that offer :)

I got to poster, it's actually lower quality than the download image on the happy home designer web page :/ It's really grainy / pixely--- but it's nice thick paper, good size, and still kinda cute. Sorry you didn't get the poster! D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take you up on your offer if I don't get one!

I?m sorry you didn`t get the poster, maybe someone could scan it so you/everyone who has no chance to get the poster can print it out at least. I haven?t preordered, but the poster is really neat c:

The Game Stop 'Happy Home Designer' Poster

The poster looks like this:

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

(Sorry about the picture quality.)

Do you mean this ?

W1rsTc6.jpg

That I got without even asking for it when I went at my EB Games shop to buy 9 packs of amiibo cards ? Nope I didn't even buy the game and got the poster [/evil]

roseflower,

It's a two-sided poster from Game Stop.

I took separate pictures, at Post #29, to show the front (art work), which is on top, and the back side (Amiibo Cards), which is on bottom.

Last edited:
roseflower,

It's a two-sided poster from Game Stop.

I took separate pictures, at Post #29, to show the front (art work), which is on top, and the back side (Amiibo Cards), which is on bottom.

I was referring to the other version of the poster that Andelsky posted on page 2, it has another artwork on the front side, so there are two versions of the poster I think:)

Wow thats total crap... I mean I guess it all varies on location but I live in Massachusetts and they had a bunch where I went. I even asked for an extra to give to my niece and they gave me 2. :) I would go to another game stop and ask around, I don't think they really care if it's for "pre order only"

They called me and I picked my poster up! ^_^ They gave it to me with no hassle. I'm so excited! It's cute and has a nice plastic coat on it to make it sturdier. I'm going to hang it up on my wall!

WOAH, life is just so unfair xD Some people get more than enough and some don't have anything xD
But the poster looks really nice! Congrats to those who got it! :D

My friend posted on IG that when she went to get her game in the late afternoon they barely got their poster shipments 1 hour earlier

Do you mean this ?

W1rsTc6.jpg

That I got without even asking for it when I went at my EB Games shop to buy 9 packs of amiibo cards ? Nope I didn't even buy the game and got the poster [/evil]

wat the hell i wnted this poster but i got 2 of the other ones T_T

Aw, I'm sorry.
My gamestop surprisingly didn't have any pre-orders other than my friends and I and when I went in the guy even asked if I wanted two and of course I said yes.

Last edited:
Back