• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gamestop Release Date [Unofficial]

A gamestop release date is hardly news.

It's just a placeholder, I doubt they know any more than we do right now.

*2013, not 2012!
I'd hope that's the real date and not something later.. actually, I hope it comes out earlier :( I thought it was supposed to be early 2013?

I remember earlier on this year they did that and everyone freaked out because it just turned out to be the placeholder date. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried pulling that crap again.

Why do people keep posting these release dates from GameStop? We know they aren't accurate, they never have been. There's no need to get people's hopes up.

Um, sometimes GameStop release dates are a good way to predict when the ACTUAL release date will be. I mean, rarely are they exactly correct, but sometimes they give you an accurate idea. I still find the GameStop dates interesting to read about. :D

Why do people keep posting these release dates from GameStop? We know they aren't accurate, they never have been. There's no need to get people's hopes up.

You have a point, this can also be in the AC:3DS Information Thread. The thread is there for a reason.

May 1st is a Wed. so this is most likely just a placeholder (but I think that's obvious already)

That is most definitely a placeholder, so don't get your hopes up! Also this is a little off topic but to those that live in big/semi-big or medium sized cities, you guys should try and support family run game stores if available. That is just my 2cents though.

Guys, we just have to wait until we get the official release date.
I bet it won't be long until we get it!

I used to work at Gamestop.

Release dates in the system are there as placeholder to allow people to reserve the game. They do not by any means reflect actual release dates. AC has had MANY Gamestop placeholder dates, and referencing any of them is useless. Sometimes they're wrong even after the date has been announced, as with the confusion over a release date earlier this year.

Back