• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gamestop Release Date [Unofficial]

I used to work at Gamestop.

Release dates in the system are there as placeholder to allow people to reserve the game. They do not by any means reflect actual release dates. AC has had MANY Gamestop placeholder dates, and referencing any of them is useless. Sometimes they're wrong even after the date has been announced, as with the confusion over a release date earlier this year.

I'm sorry you had to be with them, how long did they occupy your time?
It's ok, it's all over now. Your safe. But others are not. We have to bring a stop to there bad release dates.
You have to be strong... Show us on the doll where GameStop touched you!
With your help we can make them stop. Make the pain go away for thoes they have hurt. For thoes they have not yet hurt.
With your help. No one elce will be hurt.

No need to be rude. They're just reporting what they see.

That's what we need to do! With everyone's help! We can stop them! Lets all say what we see for now on! We can make a difference! We can make a change!
They need to stop calling it a release date, but a TBA place holder.
Unless they give me something. They can tell me the release date is up my butt if they give me a ac3ds shirt.
GIVE ME A SHIRT OR STOP HURTING PEOPLE! Monsters...

Back