• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Orange (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (170) +
Hello,

My storage unit is getting out of control and I have decided to get rid of some furniture.

REGAL ITEMS REDONE IN BLUE:
(2 TBT each or 10 TBT for all of them, making 3 of them free)
regal dresser
regal clock
regal bookcase
regal lamp
regal armoire
regal chair
regal sofa
regal vanity

GOLDEN FURNITURE
(5 TBT each)
golden woman
golden bench
golden clock
golden screen
golden wallpaper

OTHER STUFF
(1 TBT each or 5 items for 3 TBT)
sea globe
sales graph
autograph cards
exercise ball
drink machine
S.S. Dolphin
captain’s hat
snowman table
Bubblegum K.K. music box
K.K. House music box
mermaid shelf
mermaid vanity
mermaid closet
silver slingshot
electric sign
mermaid dresser
mermaid clock
mermaid wall

If you’re interested, reply with the items you want and whether you prefer pickup or delivery.
Please send payment once we can meet up. I’ll drop your items after I receive it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hii! I would like to buy these please!

Golden table
crab clock
football-fish lamp

So 7tbt total? Would it be okay if you delivered? I'm trying to get some visitors for my train station remodel :)
Thank you!

Hii! I would like to buy these please!

Golden table
crab clock
football-fish lamp

So 7tbt total? Would it be okay if you delivered? I'm trying to get some visitors for my train station remodel :)
Thank you!

Yes,your total is 7TBT! I can deliver right now if you give me about five minutes. Are you available?

Yes I'm available now! I'll add your FC and send over the tbt!
My town is called Borei. Thank you and see you soon :)

I’d love the fire fly lamp if it’s still available:3 and I don’t mind either pick up or delivery :3 whatever you prefer ^_^

I’d love the fire fly lamp if it’s still available:3 and I don’t mind either pick up or delivery :3 whatever you prefer ^_^

Hi! That’ll be 1 TBT! I prefer pickup.

I am about to be on the road for the next 3-4 hours. I’ll PM when your order is ready. Please wait to send payment until you’re on the way to my town. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back