Selling Garage Sale 📦

Hi! Can I buy the blue pansy please? 😊💙 If you can think of something, I’d appreciate a cute message on it :3 will send tbt upon confirmation

can i take your christmas candle please? lmk if u want anything for it
Sent!
Hi! Can I buy the blue pansy please? 😊💙 If you can think of something, I’d appreciate a cute message on it :3 will send tbt upon confirmation
Yes! 😁 I've just gone ahead and sent over the pansy in advance (hope the message is okay)!

Hi! My entry got accepted, so I'm ready to do the trade whenever you are. Let me know if you want a specific message on the green star fragment and I'll go ahead and buy it for you and send it over. 🙂

Hi! My entry got accepted, so I'm ready to do the trade whenever you are. Let me know if you want a specific message on the green star fragment and I'll go ahead and buy it for you and send it over. 🙂
Just sent the payment over!

Any space themed message would be great or if you can't come up with anything then no message is fine !

Hi, I have a raven potion I’d be happy to DT. It’s gmt 29th October so should work? 💜

Hi, I have a raven potion I’d be happy to DT. It’s gmt 29th October so should work? 💜
That would be absolutely amazing Roxxy! You are the best 💜

Any message for yours?
I'll take this message for mine please "Dark as night 🖤"

Absolutely no problem, happy to help 💜

If you can think of a message that would be fab but don’t worry if not 💜

Back