• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Auction Gayle the normal Alligator

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolikescheese

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hello! Gayle has asked to move! She's all original, including her shirt! I'm going to be out a majority of the day so this auction will end when I get back!
Starting bid: 500k
Minimum increments of: 500k

This is my first auction so if this doesn't work out, I'll lock this thread and post the auction elsewhere! Thank you!

Awww give her to koi. Look how modest her/his set of dreamies are :) You don't see that too often.

Awww give her to koi. Look how modest her/his set of dreamies are :) You don't see that too often.

I know but I'm trying to buy the princess set and I need bells.. I've already given away all the other popular villagers I have so Gayle is all I have left >__< It looks like Koi is gonna win anyways though..

How many bells do you need for the princess set? I'll see what I can scrape together to fund that purchase. Then koi can have Gayle. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back