• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gems?

xxotterly

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, I got a ruby from hitting a rock, obviously, what else is there to do with them besides sell it?

I believe when the blue alpaca (why can I only remember his japanese name???) wakes up in Re-Tail you can use the gems to customize some of your furniture with. Like this emerald piggy bank:

20121124175318c63_zps80e08404.jpg

They're used to remake furniture at the Re-tail store. That's what the blue alpaca to the left does once he "wakes up"/unlocks.

Ooooh, awesome. Any idea on how to wake him up? Or does it just take time?

How to wake him up taken from the interwebz: The player must first sell 100,000 Bells worth of items to Reese, have owned 100 different types of furniture and 50 different items of clothing in their catalog. They must also have been in the town for over 7 days.

I have another Gem related question....
On wiifolderjosh's videos on Youtube, he shows a Gem Rock that puts out like the money rock does. Is this an occasional occurence, or will this multiple Gem Rock show up after a certain amount of time? As I have not encountered one yet....

On wiifolderjosh's videos on Youtube, he shows a Gem Rock that puts out like the money rock does. Is this an occasional occurence, or will this multiple Gem Rock show up after a certain amount of time? As I have not encountered one yet....
I think that is just a random, lucky thing that happens.

You need the silver shovel to get gems from the money rock.

I got a silver nugget just now from a rock. Can I use this later on in Re-Tail? Or is it gems only? I'll sell it if it has no real use :)

Interesting...interesting. Now, how do I get the silver shovel in this game? I have a feeling to obtain the gold shovel isn't the same as WW either....

Silver:
Purchase from the Museum's second floor extension after donating at least 15 fossils.

Gold:
Talk to Leif after purchasing at least 50 fertilizers from the gardening shop.

Back