• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Genuine Wistful Painting

ArcticFox37

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
Redd visited my town recently and the only genuine artwork was a wistful painting, which I already have in my museum. I would be willing to trade it for another genuine artwork I don't have, some items from my wishlist, or TBT.

Hi there! I’m not really looking to trade ( now that my museum is completed ), but I could keep an eye out for the artworks you are missing! I could let you know if Redd has anything you need in my town, and gladly let you purchase them from him personally, if that’s all right with you! ^^

Wow, thank you so much! That would be really helpful! I've reset my new leaf town a lot, so I've never actually completed the art section. I have actually gotten pretty lucky though in that this is the first repeat from him that I've had.

Wow, thank you so much! That would be really helpful! I've reset my new leaf town a lot, so I've never actually completed the art section. I have actually gotten pretty lucky though in that this is the first repeat from him that I've had.
No problem! I’ll be sure to tell you if Redd has anything you need! Also, good luck with your new town! ^^

Hello again! Redd has come to my town today, and has the warm painting! As far as I’ve seen it’s always genuine; it’s selling in his tent for 3,920 Bells if you would like to come and purchase it from him! ^^

That would be great! I could get online now if that's okay with you! What's your FC? Mine is 3840-8939-0783

I could get online now if that's okay with you! What's your FC? Mine is 3840-8939-0783
Yes, that’s would be okay! My friend code is: 3024-7224-8386
Post automatically merged:

I’ve added you and my gate is open!

On my way!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for your help!

Hey there. Redd is at my town again, and has the flowery painting.
It’s selling for 3,920 Bells, and as far as I know, it’s always genuine.
Are you interested?

Back