• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Getaway Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
The complete 7-11 Set includes 17 Items, 24h Shop Uniform, Clerk's Shirt, convenient floor, convenient wall. Do you need them all?
If you need all of them ...
Including the newsprint helmets and doubles that should be 25btb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

for sure. I'll get the Items ready. I'm here for a while, so whenever you're available to trade, just let me know ^^

I'm so sorry I did not get notified it would seem. I will be available for the rest of the night. How much is everything?

I'm so sorry I did not get notified it would seem. I will be available for the rest of the night. How much is everything?

no worries. I added you and will open my gates soon if you want to come pick them up. 3btb would be fine for those 3 items.

Hi! I'd like to order the following if that's ok!:
Mermaid set
Gorgeous set
Cinnamoroll floor, wall, and sign
Kiki and Lala bed, sofa, and clock
Blossom Lantern

and a throne would be amazing too, Ganon has been refusing to give me either of his :U

Sorry it's so much! I'm willing to pay extra if needed :D

Last edited:
When displayed in your home, what do the harvest day ingretients look like?

When displayed in your home, what do the harvest day ingretients look like?

They're super cute for Kitchen/Shop themed Rooms! ButterAndFlour.jpg

Hi there! Could I please make a request for...

Ok honestly, whatever your upper limit for 1 person only requesting clovers would be. I need a mass amount of them for some bamboo control, so whatever number you’ll allow, i’ll gladly pay as long as I’ve got the TBT for it xD

Could I get an order of the Harvest Festivle Ingretients? Thanks and let me know how much it will be!

Hi! I'd like to order the following if that's ok!:
Mermaid set
Gorgeous set
Cinnamoroll floor, wall, and sign
Kiki and Lala bed, sofa, and clock
Blossom Lantern

and a throne would be amazing too, Ganon has been refusing to give me either of his :U

Sorry it's so much! I'm willing to pay extra if needed :D

added you, feel free to let me know when you're around to trade, so I can open my gate for you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm back, again ! :D
Would you be able to obtain these, http://moridb.com/catalogs/uNnLqjVpJO?limit=50&offset=0 ?

If so, that would be 50 btb/tbt plus the exam table !

hey there, i got all your items ready, am going to open soon, feel free to come by whenever you find time ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! Could I please make a request for...

Ok honestly, whatever your upper limit for 1 person only requesting clovers would be. I need a mass amount of them for some bamboo control, so whatever number you’ll allow, i’ll gladly pay as long as I’ve got the TBT for it xD

I'm not sure if they're enough, but i got some. I will have my gates open for the next few hours, or we can trade any other time too.
if they're not open, just let me know so i can reopen them ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get an order of the Harvest Festivle Ingretients? Thanks and let me know how much it will be!

i got your items ready. going to open now, feel free to come if you have time ^^

Awesome ^^ I’m around for the moment, so I’ll stop in & check things out xD thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or better phrased, I’m around now, so we can work out a specific number, probably not good to just come in & go on a clover rampage xD

Awesome ^^ I’m around for the moment, so I’ll stop in & check things out xD thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or better phrased, I’m around now, so we can work out a specific number, probably not good to just come in & go on a clover rampage xD

They're about 30-40 i think, if you want more I'd definitely prefer if you could come pick these first, so i have new space for more, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back