• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ღ mimi's storage cleanout shop! ღ 3 tbt or less! igb + nmt deals! diys, villager photos, gyroids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I was wondering if you had any stacks of stones available. I didn't see them in the list of material but figured it never hurts to ask. Thank you!

hi! i could i get 1mill igb, one stack of vines and one stack of glowing moss please?
You sure can! :> Let me know whenever you're available!
Great! I'll check back later. I'm also interested in ordering some other items as well. Thanks!
Alright! I've checked my stock, I have 6-ish stacks of stone c:
Hello! Can I get 1 mil bells and 15 pink windflowers, 15 blue? Tysm!
Yes! Just let me know whenever you are available to trade! ^^

You sure can! :> Let me know whenever you're available!

Alright! I've checked my stock, I have 6-ish stacks of stone c:

Yes! Just let me know whenever you are available to trade! ^^
Thank you so much for checking for me! I'd like to order the following items, please:

All 8 Stacks of Hardwood
All 5 stacks of Gold Nuggets
All 10 stacks of Stones
Shell Music Box DIY
Snack Bread Recipe DIY
Vine Crown DIY

I think that's 32 TBT total but math is not my friend so please let me know if I miscalculated. Thank you so much!

Thank you so much for checking for me! I'd like to order the following items, please:

All 8 Stacks of Hardwood
All 5 stacks of Gold Nuggets
All 10 stacks of Stones
Shell Music Box DIY
Snack Bread Recipe DIY
Vine Crown DIY

I think that's 32 TBT total but math is not my friend so please let me know if I miscalculated. Thank you so much!
Yep! It is 32 TBT! I double-checked for you c:

When will you be available? I can get everything ready right now, but I'm in the process of decorating my island, so it looks a little messy ^^;;

Yep! It is 32 TBT! I double-checked for you c:

When will you be available? I can get everything ready right now, but I'm in the process of decorating my island, so it looks a little messy ^^;;
I'm glad I did the math right. lol! I can hop in game right now if you're available. I'm sure your island looks just fine. I love to see islands that are "works in progress".

I'm glad I did the math right. lol! I can hop in game right now if you're available. I'm sure your island looks just fine. I love to see islands that are "works in progress".
Let me get everything ready and I'll PM you a Dodo Code! ^^

Good morning everyone!

NMT is now 1 TBT for 100 NMT! :>
I'm also in the process of adding lots of stuff, so stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back