• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Giant clam shells- NEW LEAF ONLY

I have 7 of them. You can have them for free since you also just gave me the autumn wall for free. Shall I come over now?
yep Im re opening my gates!
Post automatically merged:

I have 7 of them. You can have them for free since you also just gave me the autumn wall for free. Shall I come over now?
opened!
Post automatically merged:

O NO I ACCIDENTLY ENDED IT CUZ U WERE GONNA LEAVE AND THEN U CAEM OUT!! so sorry :(

haha from all these offers i assume u dont really need the 3 shells ? xD i wish u good luck with ur uh.. music box endeavors ! :)

@Mknts tea Well you can get as many giant clam shell as you want :LOL: I'm available for trading now! My friend code is 4055-7060-2510. Do you want me to drop the shells off or would you like to come pick the shells up? :unsure:

Back