• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Gift Bags Galore! Giveaway complete, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leiamaee

☔🌸🐌🍀🐌&#12780
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Father's Day Carnation
Cake
Feedback
100% (142) +
A lot of you may have visited my previous town Prima, but as time went on I realized I was struggling developing it in the way I wanted. Now I have Koburi and it?s going wonderfully! In order to celebrate the new town and all the help I've received, I'm hosting a new giveaway~

In the process of moving items/collecting things I?ve gathered a bunch of stuff I have no need for.
The types of items included are streetpass, fortune cookie, Gracie, WA items and Sanrio!
Basically everything is unorderable, I wanted to basically improve upon my last giveaway~

The giveaway will run until all the bags are gone!

CURRENT STATUS: ONLINE

Rules
You may only go to the plaza, that is where the bags are located. It is directly to the left of my train station!
You may only take FOUR bags.
Only come when I tell you the gate is SPECIFICALLY open for YOU. I may have some of you already added, I may add a bunch at once. Don?t come unless I tell you it?s available for you.
Make sure you have me added before your post or you will be skipped without any warning.
You may come more than once but you MUST post another individual request if you want to come and I'll let you back in based upon the order of that request.
If you?ve read the rules then tell me the name of my previous town. (Hint: it?s purple in the blurb above)

Last edited:
Hey, I was wondering if you were still doing this? If so I'd love to come later today. Prima. :blush:

If either of you is available I'm back online! Just let me know~

Bumping as I'm back online :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back