• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling / Giveaway! ⋆ come and haul my town! ⋆ [OPEN]

Great, I'll come through now with some pink hybrids! Forgive me if I don't talk a lot lolol, I'm bad at typing on the 3DS

I can bring two pink carnations... or two pink roses if you prefer but I have more carnations.

I don’t mind! I’ll add you now and open my gates <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I visit? I can give 1tbt. Town is new so I don’t have much else to give.

no problem!! I’ll add and open my gates!

Could you check to see if you added me please? Looks like you are provisional on my friends list and I can't find you at the station :)

Could you check to see if you added me please? Looks like you are provisional on my friends list and I can't find you at the station :)

oh sorry!! I got a new ds and forgot! I’ll do it now and open my gates so keep an eye out <3

oh sorry!! I got a new ds and forgot! I’ll do it now and open my gates so keep an eye out <3

bahaha that's so funny because I had a different code registered for you and I felt like a total crazy person for a minute! No worries though, glad I didn't just completely lose my mind :D

I already paid and at first I didn't know your friend code but I found it! I should be ready now.

hey, I'm back online! whoever hasn't visited reply to the thread and I'll open up my gates for you <3

Back