• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling đź¦‹ Giveaway 🦋 everything 1 TBT each!

hi i’d love to buy all the mush items! i have the following to trade: crane game, exotic screen, hamster cage, merlion, sun c:

hi i’d love to buy all the mush items! i have the following to trade: crane game, exotic screen, hamster cage, merlion, sun c:

Sure :) I just went through my inventory and I found a few extra mush items, so I could get you:
Mush end table, Mush table, Mush hanger, Mush dresser, Mush bed, and Mush tv. Does that seem like a fair trade for your items?

Last edited:
Sure :) I just went through my inventory and I found a few extra mush items, so I could get you:
Mush end table, Mush table, Mush hanger, Mush dresser, Mush bed, and Mush tv. Does that seem like a fair trade for your items?

yup sounds good, ty c:
i just ordered everything so i should be ready in a few hours, if that’s ok with you?

Hello, may I buy your 2 paintings and shogi piece?

I can give you a mountain, monitor tower and lily record player.

Update: do want a yellow, red or white player? I have too many Weeding Day items haha.

Last edited:
Hello, may I buy your 2 paintings and shogi piece?

I can give you a mountain, monitor tower and lily record player.

Sure that sounds good :) I also have a warm painting and a wild painting if you?d like me to throw those in too.
I?m available all day today.

If you could throw those in there too that'd be good. I'm available rn if you are. Do you want me to come to your town or you come to mine?

Last edited:
Sure that sounds good :) I also have a warm painting and a wild painting if you?d like me to throw those in too.
I?m available all day today.

Moriyo Village is now open.

Thank you for an awesome trade! My stylus is broken so I can?t type much, but thank for the items. I didn?t see that you asked me what color lily record player, but the white one was fine! Thanks much!

Back