Red Rose
Cool Heart Balloon
Rainbow Bunny Balloon
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Rose
Blue Heart Balloon
Feedback
100% (78) +
Hi, I have 4 cherries, and 1 of each apple, peach, orange, and pear. If anyone wants one of these, just let me know. They're the regular fruit not the ones during the Farewell to NL event. This is a giveaway so they are free. I don't mind giving one member more than 1, but I would rather be fair to others as well and give them a chance to take one free fruit to.

Thank you!

Can I have an apple please? Never owned one. :D
Sure would you like a specific message? I usually have one in my head, but tbh I'm coming up blank haha 😅
Post automatically merged:

I actually thought of one, but I'm not sure if you'd like it. Mine are usually punny.

An apple a day keeps the Sephiroth away. (I'm horrible I know lol)

Last edited:
I'm good with whatever :D if you wanna wait til you can come up with something or just throw it at me message-less, either is perfectly fine!

I'm good with whatever :D if you wanna wait til you can come up with something or just throw it at me message-less, either is perfectly fine!
I actually did think up 'An apple a day keeps the Sephiroth away.' But you know sometimes people hate my puns 😅

LOL omg please do that! don't need him anywhere near my poor girl, once is enough 😂

May I have a cherry, please? Fine with or without a message, but I don't have one in mind.

Thank you!

If this is still ongoing, can I possibly have a peach? I would very much appreciate it, & thank you for your generosity.

Back