Giveaway Farewell to New Leaf Fruits

@Chere.
I had cherries as my town fruit in New leaf and I thought they would be a nice momento of my first town. :)

Edit: What a lovely message, thanks again!

Last edited:
@Chere.
I had cherries as my town fruit in New leaf and I thought they would be a nice momento of my first town. :)
I have yet to obtain cherries as my starting fruit, but I remember my brother had them as his native fruit. We played together often, so they're also nostalgic to me in that sense. Thanks for sharing! I sent the cherries your way. 💕

Hi Chere! Can I get the durian? I don’t have a particular lineup in mind yet, but I just like how durians look askejwbr and also I didn’t really do much trading during the Farewell to New Leaf event so I only have my assigned fruits. Hopefully that’s good enough reasoning *_*

Hi Chere! Can I get the durian? I don’t have a particular lineup in mind yet, but I just like how durians look askejwbr and also I didn’t really do much trading during the Farewell to New Leaf event so I only have my assigned fruits. Hopefully that’s good enough reasoning *_*
Hi Yoshi! I'd love to give it to you and enjoyed reading your reason, but I did tell @Aerith I'd send it to them already. I'm just waiting on their explanation before sending it over. They're welcome to back out, and if so, I can give the durian to you instead, but it'll be up to them. I hope that's okay! I didn't necessarily say this was first-come-first-serve, but seeing as I already sent the other fruits over to everyone else, I'd like to keep that consistent.

I just think it's cute and spiky! I never got one during the event. But if Yoshi only got their assigned fruits, you can throw it their way. Thank you for the opportunity though!

I just think it's cute and spiky! I never got one during the event. But if Yoshi only got their assigned fruits, you can throw it their way. Thank you for the opportunity though!
Aw thank you for that Aerith! I'll send it Yoshi's way then. I do have a green heart balloon I could gift to you if you wanted? It was originally sent by Sgt.Groove as well, though I don't collect the heart balloons so it feels a little wasted on me. If you want that just let me know.

OMG stop that is too cute?? It's like plushies having a fruit picnic... Sent the mango your way Xara! I hope the message is fitting. 💕
aww the message is so cute!! plushies having a fruit picnic is such an adorable thought. 🥹 thank you again Chere, I'll take good care of the mango!! <3

Back