• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Giving Away TBT (Most Creative Town Name)

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
What is your town name? What is a town name you made up? Where does it originate from?

The ones who are the most creative will receive a small prize of 10 TBT.

I use to play this old game and my ign use to be aurorain and I loved auroras because it's so pretty so that's pretty much it xD

My new town name is Nebula, It originates from wanting a little piece of space in the stones I step in ( hence the qr path I've chosen as balls of light inside of it). Also I was a huge fan of mystic/mysterious it was going to be Berserk but rip.

My second town's name is Diamond. I named it that because diamonds are beautiful, they're my birthstone, and they have a pure quality to them, which is something you want in a new town.

my first town is paradise.

my new second town is fantasia from neverending story because this freaking game is never going to end. I bought a 2nd game because I wanted amiibo villagers and im not going to get rid of my paradise villagers.

egzmwob.gif

Mine is pretty silly, but I think it's cute. I wanted to make an all frog town, so I chose "New Leap" as a play on New Leaf and the kids game Leap Frog. Unfortunately, I liked my starting villagers too much and it didn't become a frog town... I don't even have a single frog lmao!

My towns name is Skyfall my brother and I wrote a lot of fictional stories about Angels and that was one of the city's names

My town's name is Magix.

It's the name of one of the planet's from one of my all time favourite shows: Winx Club. I've literally been in love with it for 13 years, it's my childhood show. I love all those types of shows so I wanted to reference it. Most people probably don't know where it's from so it actually sounds like a really cool made-up name, but secretly it's a reference to Winx Club xD

Mine is Chicago, it's creative cause that place is like a warzone. And my town is a warzone ;)

My town is named Aspen after Aspenglow a song of the countryfolk songwriter John Denver
his songs are the tool I used to learn English before the internet I'm really fond of them ^^
they're quite fitting for animal crossing cozy feel

yes not much creative ^^

Oooo I'll enter because I took a while to deside on my 2nd town's name, which is "Forte."

I picked it initially because I'm a huge music nerd, and I wanted my new town to be "loud" and "bold" and very me. But I also want it to be music-themed where I can, and have a lot of music-related patterns within my home and outside in the trails, etc. Here are the definitions of forte, both it's French meaning that is used in music, and it's English meanings. Once I started looking more into the word's other meanings, I loved it even more, and thought it was even more fitting.

1. a thing at which someone excels.
Who doesn't want a town that "excels?" Clearly Forte is a place that is awesome.

2. mid 17th century (sense 2; originally as fort ): from French fort (masculine), forte (feminine) ?strong,? from Latin fortis.
In music, forte's definition of strong is pretty important, where a lot of people get loud, but that's not quite the only sort of sentiment that it means. I also really appreciated that forte was the feminine root of the word, and I decided that all of the characters were going to be strong women, aha.

3. (especially as a direction) loud or loudly. / a passage performed or marked to be performed loudly.
More-so where the music thing comes in.

I used to be really shy, but I've worked my way out of my shell a lot more with music improv, and I'm always trying to do new things that stretch my comfort zone. When I picked a town name, I wanted something musical that also described that in myself. I started working as a DJ recently for weddings/trivia/school dances, etc, and I've been getting more and more involved with activism, where I think this work speaks loudly for. I'm working on started a music meditation group, and while "loud" isn't as necessary for that, the "strong" part is, because sometimes it's scary starting a new group or club in a city that is also new (and I basically know no one where I live right now as I"m really new to the area.)

Sooooo. That's a long description of why I picked my town name, haha.

Last edited:
My main town is named Nirvana Forest. The first Animal Crossing game was forest and it fit a town name and Nirvana has a duality of being my favorite band and a place where me and the animals can be in peace.

Giveaway is still going on! Those who had creative town names were given their TBT.

My town name is far and between of creative as I word vomited animal and village into the glorious Aniville. If I could restart I'd probably choose Twinleaf because pokemon pearl has a little place deep in the pits of my heart. Also, I think Twinleaf would be appropriate considering the currency. ;-)

My town name is Cirelle. When I was naming my town I asked my little sister what she liked, and she really liked Cinderella at the time. I wanted to be super inconspicuous about it so I took out a few letters and switched it around to get Cirelle.

Is there a consolation prize for least creative? I modeled my villager after the Villager amiibo, and hence...named him Villager. And I thought the only appropriate town for this guy to come from, be New Leaf. :D

Mine is ( ^ 3^)♪. Yup, mine town name is not formed with any letters XD I wanted to mimic a singing Japanese emoticon. To me, my town feels jolly all the time!

Back