• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Gold catalog badge attack: Need to buy this list of headgear!

verb1999

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (38) +
Hello! I have my ACNL app downloaded on my phone, and am trying to complete various checklists to fill out my catalog and get that gold badge! I am starting with headgear. I have many of them, but according to the app checklist I am missing these:

- Birthday hat

- Blue ogre mask

- Newsprint helmet

- Red ogre's mask

If anybody is willing to help me out, I can repay them with IGB! Just leave a reply or send a message and we can work something out. I am willing to travel to your town to pick up, or I also welcome all guests for drop offs. We can work on those traveling badges at the same time ;) Thanks everybody!

I am also updating with a list of extras I have that I could also trade

Items to trade away for these 4 hats:

Perfect oranges or perfect peaches. (The amount of them I have changes daily.)

- balloon bed
- balloon chair
- balloon clock
- balloon closet
- balloon dresser
- balloon hat- balloon lamp
- balloon sofa
- balloon table
- balloon TV
- balloon vanity
- balloon-dog lamp
- balloon floor
- blue new years hat
- butter
- candy
- digital-photo frame
- football-fish lamp
- globe
- ice dresser
- ice lamp
- ice sofa
- ice table
- ice floor
- ice wall
- keg
- pirate's armor
- snowman matryoshka
- ship deck
- sketchbook
- sprinkler
- Sprinkle's pic
- squid chair
- sugar
- vintage telescope

gyroids:

alloid-mini
bowtoid
bowtoid-mini
bowtoid-tall
buzzoid-mini
buzzoid-tall
clankoid-mega
clankoid-mini
croakoid
croakoid-mini
dekkoid-mega
dingloid-wee
dingloid-tall
dingloid-mega
dingloid-squat
dinkoid-mini
dinkoid-mega
drilloid
drilloid-mini
drilloid-mega
droploid-tall
echoid-mini
echoid-mega
freakoid-mega
freakoid-mini
gongoid
gongoid-mini
harmonoid-mega
harmonoid-tall
howloid-mini
howloid-mega
lamentoid-mega
lamentoid-mini
lamentoid-tall
lullaboid
lullaboid-mega
lullaboid-tall
metatoid
nebuloid
oboid-tall
oombloid
oombloid-mega
oombloid-tall
percoloid-mega
percoloid-tall
plinkoid

Last edited:
I'll order you all of the orderable items on your list. I don't TT, so it will take a little time for them to arrive. If you don't mind waiting, I'll do this for you for free. I can also probably catalog at least a couple of the unorderable ones, too, if you want.

Ok. I'm with you on not time traveling in my town! I actually debated on whether or not I would want to just catalog items, and I think for now, I would only rather trade for them. Thank you for offering!

Also, I realized upon making up a list on mordb.com that most to all of these are exclusives to other regions, and so they may be harder to obtain. I am from the U.S., and on the New Leaf app I have downloaded on my smart phone, it doesn't specify what region each item comes from, so I didn't even realize it when I made up this list. I am curious if all non-U.S. region items are unorderable on a U.S. game?

Anyways, I found the mandarin hat, updated my list, and if any of the rest are orderable and you can help me out, I would very much appreciate it. And if so, just let me know when you're available. I can give you some IGB, or perfect oranges or perfect peaches if you'd like.

I ordered everything orderable that was in your first post, and I should have them all tomorrow. You can have them for free. If you're just going for the catalog badge, I'm happy to let you catalog some of the unorderable things.

And the regional things are orderable everywhere if they're orderable in their original country. So, the only items in your first post that I wasn't able to order were the two ogre masks, the newsprint helmet, and the birthday hat.

Ok. Awesome, well thanks so much! I appreciate that a ton. I'll add your friend code, and check back in tomorrow then. I'll be home most of the day, so just let me know a time frame that you'll be on.

I'll be here about twelve hours from when I'm posting this, will you be here at that time?

EDIT: But I won't have all of the hats yet at that time. That will be about six hours after that, if you'd rather do it all at once.

Last edited:
Ok. I suppose it doesn't matter, we can do a couple trips. That will be about 1:30pm CST locally for me. I'll check back in with you tomorrow then & we will go from there!

I'm back now, and I have the first ten hats ready to give you. I'll have the other four in about six hours from now. Let me know when you're ready to get the hats from me, and if you want to catalog any of the unorderable ones to give you progress toward your badge.

I'm just getting on now! I checked for open gates but didn't see any. I will open mine, but if you would prefer I come to yours just let me know.

I didn't know which town you wanted to pick up the hats in. I'll drop off the hats in your town in just a few minutes if you're still around.

Ok. yep I'm still here and the gates are still open. I have a mess of furniture outside my train station, just ignore that :) in the middle of organizing a bunch of things.

On my way there now.

EDIT: Don't think I see your gate. What is your town name?

EDIT EDIT: Would help if I added you first. ^o^;>
I'll look again now.

Last edited:
New Leaf, and my villager name is: Villager. original, I know :p it should be open, my Internet is slow, but the gates are still open right now.

You might need to close and reopen since I didn't have you added before, because I don't see it.

Ok. I went and checked my friends list, and it looks like you were just added. So I got my game restarted and gates are open again. Thanks for your patience with all this!

Happy to help! I'll give you the remaining hats in a few hours, about four and a half hours, to be precise. :)

Back