• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Gold catalog badge attack: Need to buy this list of headgear!

I have the rest of the hats now. Are you around?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see your gate is open, I'll head to your town now.

My buddy kiwikenobi helped me with a big handful of these (thanks again!), I am down to 4, and have updated the original post with a list of extras from around my town that I could trade away for the remaining hats.

Just cataloging these items correct? ouo If so I have the
- Blue ogre mask
- Newsprint helmet
- Red ogre's mask

In exchange could I come to your town and go to Nook's on my character Russell? o: I have a coupon challenge/task for that. xD

I was actually hoping to purchase them, not just catalog. Thank you for the offer though! If you would like, you could still swing by & go to Nook's! Let me know if you would like to.

I was actually hoping to purchase them, not just catalog. Thank you for the offer though! If you would like, you could still swing by & go to Nook's! Let me know if you would like to.

Ahh ok, sorry I can't help you there. D: Yes please! I still need to swing by Nook's. Do you still want to catalog the items now? :""D

Last edited:
No, that's ok. I'll just get them when I buy them. But ok, I added you! I'll open my gates in just a couple minutes.

Last edited:
Back