• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Golden Set Items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mondogecko9

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3850-5573-7122
Small Mailbox
Red Candy
Green Candy
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
White Violet
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Lily
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (37) +
Hi! I really doubt anyone would sell them, due to their infamous rarity, But it's worth a shot lol
I'd be willing to pay a fairly good amount of TBT, Possibly around 100 TBT or So...
The items I currently have from it are: Golden Table, Wall Torch, Clock, Bed, Man, Woman, Chair, Wall, Closet, Bench, Floor,and Screen :lemon:
I've been saying 10 TBT per piece! :)

List of Items I still need:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/tJEkBhmtJY

Thanks a ton if anyone could help me out with this!

(Updated on 1/9/17)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to everyone who has helped me out so far!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Updated on 1/10/17)
Thank you very much Everyone! Closing Thread! :)

Last edited:
Would you do 10 TBT for each of them? :) Feel free to tell me what you think they're worth XD I'm terrible at estimating prices.

10 TBT each is fine, they're pretty hard to get. I'll go ahead and add you, do you want me to drop them off or what? :)

Yup that'll be fine, sorry about my town being a wreck, someone wanted to catalog some items XD

XD Omg thanks! I freaking LOVE Noodle Phase 4

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I can't claim that I made my Sig and Avatar myself XD It's taken off Jamie Hewlet's Instagram

I have a golden clock and 3 golden wall torches, if you want more than one haha.

Torches and Clock, please! 10 TBT sounds great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! I've added you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back