• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Gonzo RV in town today. Selling for IGB or trade

RedPanda

DA-9920-8729-4535
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
0005-0805-2723
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (85) +
Gonzo is here this evening in Ragequit. I am asking 99K IGB for the visit.

Also, if you have any of these items in the link below, I will give you another Amiibo RV visit of your choosing at a later date. I have all the standard Amiibo figurines and all 50 cards, because I'm way too obsessed with this game. ;)

http://moridb.com/catalogs/L4Xzy276Jp

Last edited:
I can get you the cowboy boots for an rv visit? But i would like to visit Bitty not Gonzo.

Last edited:
Deal! When would you like to visit? I prefer to schedule a time.

Ok. I will need to TT so give me a few minutes. I'll PM you when it's set up. :)

Yes, Gyro and Mayorhana, for which one? I TTed to get Bitty right now, but I can TT back to today for Gonzo.

Am I allowed to see Bitty if I don't have anything on your list? I'll still pay 99k.
If not Gonzo is fine.

Ok yes - since she's currently the active one that's totes ok - the gates are open now if you want to come.

Sorry about that, when I TTed back Gonzo was gone, which was weird because the other day I TTed back and the RV was stil there... idk. Happy to arrange a Gonzo visit for you another day. :)

Back