• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Goodbye Bell Tree Forums

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Today is my last day here. After one year and a week on this site, it's time that I should leave for good. It was a nice year here, even if I had some rough times here.

I'll still be here for the rest of the day to check up on the comments, but once this day is over, I'll be gone from TBT. No, I'm not going to delete my signature or my avatar. I'll still have them up. But visitor messaging and private messaging of me had been disabled. But it doesn't mean there's no way to meet me. You can still read my new wordpress blog called Animal Crossing Spin-offs, which is about Happy Home Designer and amiibo Festival. To chat with me, just comment. But don't leave any rude comments. I delete bad comments.

Also, if you're on my friends list, I still have the e-mail feature open. You can send messages from TBT to here.

Now if you're wondering why I'm leaving, it's because some of the active members I was friends with a while back were gone. Even if some came back and there are still very cool members on this site, I've been used to the community from last fall. Another reason why I'm leaving is because two of my favorite mods has stepped down. Although I appreciate of the new mods, I still miss the old mods. Other reasons include:

1. I have to deal with school.
2. I lost interest into the forum games.
3. I no longer play ACNL.
4. I got everything I wanted here.

Also, some threads I enjoy posting on don't get as much replies as they used to. Everyone has their own times on the site, and my time here is up. It was fun here. I enjoy the Fire Festival and TBT Fair, as well as the few giveaways on this site.

Farewell everyone!

Goodbye Apple, I`ll be surely visiting your blog. I´ll miss having you around!
Good luck for you:)

Noooooo!!!!!!! :'(((((((
I'll go suicide now, yep, kill myself! Jk, I won't until you delete your acc, then I'll consider it...life is not worth it anymore!!!! Neither is bell tree!

Back