• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Gothic Rock with Victorian, Punk and Trendy styles-Selling Special Made Designs!

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
QRSHOPSIGN Icon.jpg

Welcome to my first ever QR Shop
HMCaprica's Unique Boutique QR SHOP
Specializing In
Gothic, Victorian, Punk and Trendy Rock Clothing!!​

This is my first official post ever to display my first dress that after a very long search of how to get my minds eye into reality! (like years) I finally was able to make something I am truly proud. I spent ALL NIGHT creating this.
If you like my style please feel free to comment and if you like it let me know if you want me to make you something for like 5 TBT.
It takes me a little while as I like to be creative and do many different ideas but if you like what I have on these pages let me know and I will make you something special.

I can't however design QR's from pictures or complex references and that isn't how I work.
I create my designs from the emotions of the style, design and colors.
I also will hardly EVER use bright colors, pastels or earth tones.
Blacks, reds, whites, darker purples, darker greens and some blues.

Here is my first ever made Dress though since it was my first one it is not as good as the rest of my collection. Beginners first time and all that but the rest of the collection you will see starts to show more depth and style!

Go to my next post to see the first dress ever made.

Last edited:
Yooooo this is so cool!
I love victorian and gothic clothing!!
I'm not good at coming up with dress ideas but if I think of one I'll definitely ask for one!

Yooooo this is so cool!
I love victorian and gothic clothing!!
I'm not good at coming up with dress ideas but if I think of one I'll definitely ask for one!

oh wow thank you so much. I never thought in a million years I wouldn't be able to do this but after working all night I just know i can now!!!

Here is the very first one.
The rest have come out soooo much better each time!

5i9AHVR.jpgH5VFFT0.jpgZMcpoEX.jpgSlfnSbL.jpg

Last edited:
Just made three more dresses. I am getting better and better and I love these new designs. They are unique and you won't find as many styles like these. Enjoy. If you like my style of design snd you would like a special made one for you let me know. Only 5 TBT. ;)

mEYrMik.jpg40BpqoD.jpgiGeuVs7.jpgQ40yG73.jpg

nKc5a4U.jpgeloP6OA.jpgCDS42tC.jpgyhdNDza.jpg

GoAFVbi.jpgeNYNx5Y.jpgxWq6eiL.jpgTbES3pz.jpg

Last edited:
I have one more coming up!
dQteKlO.jpg3IUV3ki.jpgDs0cyVJ.jpg1umH3i1.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you didn't notice I LOVE using mesh!!!

Made four dresses. My first Kimono, A very Victorian embroidered dress, A white sparkly with heart pendant sleeveless dress and a straight up punk dress! Enjoy!

Dzsll4t.jpgHByfzlm.jpgsWzDU19.jpgISkBMOa.jpg

Z0a5DdY.jpglxHEV8A.jpg0kYqEKi.jpgiSFfZp0.jpg

Q3iit9N.jpgLnsyqZS.jpgqIfL1VP.jpgSpdiupy.jpg

Last edited:
3 new ones. A kind of girlish Victorian dress inspired by the flower Morning Glories, a basic Pink and Black bathing suit and a Halloween inspired Alien face dress!

3knZ76t.jpgfYbq1r5.jpgy0Mu3Mv.jpgVe4EOvT.jpg

A7r9JL5.jpgiTJccDD.jpgsAYcKHq.jpgFp08Xc7.jpg

XNIuiRw.jpgZO2ycO3.jpgRsnUbl4.jpgsr9sWY4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I can't wait to use these designs, they are so pretty, I just need to re-unlock the sewing machine because I recently restarted my town. I may also make some designs like this, you are an inspiration! This side of animal crossing hasn't appealed to me until now, it really brings out a different side to the game. I may use every one of your designs as my clothes since I like that gothic/trendy style about them :)

Wow I can't wait to use these designs, they are so pretty, I just need to re-unlock the sewing machine because I recently restarted my town. I may also make some designs like this, you are an inspiration! This side of animal crossing hasn't appealed to me until now, it really brings out a different side to the game. I may use every one of your designs as my clothes since I like that gothic/trendy style about them :)

Oh wow thank you so much and I feel the same way. I have 7 towns and the game was losing its appeal to me. I had always wanted design my own clothes but wasn't able to get those ideas out until I found some really good tutorial pics on pintrest. They are still simple designs to what is still waiting to be unleashed but its because I am still learn about shading and getting the right shape of each design. Thank you again I am so happy that someone can enjoy these as much as I do. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also wanted to note the last design the green one really stands out when worn. Because of the stripes and bright color it almost seems to shimmer of sorts. I may try this with other neon type colors to see if I can get the same effect. It definitely has a feeling of movement when you are moving. A happy accident!

Back