• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Gracey 5/28/19

2kimi2furious

Sleepy Bear
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ancient Candle
Jack
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
I had time to clean my house and cook AND play a few hours of Animal Crossing last night! I was very pleased with myself.

(For those of you interested, I made pork chops over a bed of sauteed mushrooms and garlic and spinach with cheese on top of everything and it was very delicious. I am very good at cooking).

I played mostly in Gracey last night. I looked over my amiibo cards and saw that I had Kiki who is one of my dreamies for this town. I used Wisp for the first time ever and asked her to move in. She should be plotted today when I boot up the game. I am pretty excited to have used that dang card reader for the first time since I got it for Happy Home Designer, lol.

I did my dailies, of course. Nothing super exciting. The gardening shop opened up and I bought some flowers. Started spreading them around town. Trying not to plant too many trees just yet, so I bought the tree, but didn't plant it. I really want that golden ax, so I had to buy the tree, you see.

I finally got my approval rating to 100%, so I should be able to do some ordinances/PWPs today. Or tomorrow, because I'll probably be playing in Fujimori tonight. Might pop on to talk to the Able Sisters, but mostly will be in the other town, I think.

Tortimer visited Mayor William the other day. I forgot to post about it, but the island was officially unlocked for me yesterday. I still didn't go, though. I'm not sorry. I will go soon to collect some beetles, though. I need that cash moneyyyyy.

The majority of the time, however, I played as my alt Ezra. I've decided that since his house will be the least expansive (and, thus, require the least amount of patterns) so he is going to carry most of my patterns. I laid down some tiles in my town as a placeholder for paths when I get my QR machine unlocked. I did it so Kiki wouldn't plot down in a bad spot. There's only two houses in town that are blocking my pathways, much better than the five or so that were in Fujimori messing it up.

Laying down paths took up a good deal of time. I quit shortly after that and booted up Happy Home Designer for the first time in months. I decorated one house and wasn't super pleased with the results. I need to get back in the swing of things. I think I will try to decorate one house a day, just to get my creative juices flowing when it comes to designing rooms. I really need to get out of my slump of doing everything the same.

That was about it. Nothing else exciting in town happened. Hopefully will have a Fujimori update for y'all tomorrow.

Back