• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Grass day?

I thought it was Weed (Picking) Day? Not Grass Day...

That's kind of what I was thinking, too. But I hope they add some to pick, because I don't keep weeds in my town, so I wouldn't be getting a whole lot of prizes. lol

I hope you have a lawnmower race, like they give you and a villager (of a few of them) patches of grass, and you have to see who can mow the fastest. Maybe there are obstacles to avoid, like rocks, sticks, and holes? I hope so. That'd be pretty cool.

I'm surprised no one has said, "This isn't AC at all". They've said it about lots of stuff but look at the island minigames. I think this is a bit weird, but interesting. I, too, want to see how it's like :3

I'm glad that there will be lots of events and holidays in the 3DS version (or at least there appears to be). I got bored in the other games many times because you are kind of left to make your own fun, instead of having lots of fun events (sort of like the events they have in the Harvest Moon games).

I think the more fun events, the better. I actually really, really like these mini-games Nintendo added like the ones on the island. They added a few in CF like hide and seek, but that was pretty much it. I hope this "Grass Day" will be like a mini-game as well. And if it is based on weeds, they'll most likely grow a bunch for you to pick, because Nintendo must know that a lot of people (including me) don't like having weeds in their town.

I'm surprised no one has said, "This isn't AC at all". They've said it about lots of stuff but look at the island minigames. I think this is a bit weird, but interesting. I, too, want to see how it's like :3

Ikr?! Whenever someone mentions some cool, fun minigame, someone says: "This is so not AC". Even though they are usually right, but I bet if someone mentioned a 'maze game on the island where you and your friends have to pick up as much native town fruit as possible in a limited time', they would say 'Nah, that is not for AC'. I also bet that if someone said 'K.K. Slider as a dj every night except Saturdays at a dance club,' someone would say: 'It seems a bit pointless since you can just watch K.K. Slider live every Saturday'. Same with dream world, the wacking mini game and this 'grass day' event. Just because Nintendo confirmed it, everyone thinks that it fits in the game perfectly.

Weird huh? :) Anyway, don't get me wrong, sometimes to the most ridiculous suggestions I would say, "So not AC!" Hope you're ok with my comment... ;)

My guess is on Grass Day, we'll wake up to find the grass has grown like, a lot. And we have to cut it... I don't know, that's just what I think anyway.

That's my guess too. I guess while cutting the grass, we may find some rare Grass Day items. Either that, or we trade in our grass for some rare items.

I read somewhere where someone translated the scan with the sloth at the tree, this day is called Weed Day, and you pull out the weeds in your town and when you are done you get a special gift from the sloth, and the sloth tells you how many weeds need to be pulled.

I read somewhere where someone translated the scan with the sloth at the tree, this day is called Weed Day, and you pull out the weeds in your town and when you are done you get a special gift from the sloth, and the sloth tells you how many weeds need to be pulled.

Yes, this makes more sense. I just don't see AC bringing in a new tool for just one day or suddenly the grass just sprouting up. Even how much I would want that to happen, I think that sloth deserves his very own holiday! <3

Back