• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Great! (Maths exam on EU New Leaf Release)

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
When New Leaf Gets released on the 14th, that day will be MATHS EXAM DAY. ._.

What else is happening on that day for you?

I have a 3 hour training session in the morning and a company BBQ at night. So I'm desperately hoping it arrives a day early as I won't be able to play on 14th... PLEASE!!!!!

When New Leaf Gets released on the 14th, that day will be MATHS EXAM DAY. ._.

What else is happening on that day for you?

Play it after the exam as a reward to yourself :D I've got nothing major on the 14th, but there's a chance I'll get the game late. I hope it doesn't come on the 15th as I have to sit through a 3 hour class that morning - it's not even a lecture where I could play quietly in the back...

Luckily my last exam finishes two days before new leaf is released in Australia. Then its only two weeks after the release that the holidays begin. :D

Have to wake up early
Get my hair done
Attend my baby shower at some fancy shmancy country club
Probably have my future mother in law try to spend the day with me Andy fianc?
Put away said gifts and food from baby shower
Clean the house
Try not to pass out from busy day
Play game

Hope my mother doesn't show up that day wanting to bond or something before the baby is here

Nothing is happening on release day for me. I get to sleep in, get the game and play for the rest of the day :) Love having weekends off.

I'm in the UK, and I was going to be doing a maths exam on that day, but then we found out that it's only for foundation students! So I don't have to do it!! :D May exams finish the day before the release, so it'll be my post exam treat to myself. :)

Have taken annual leave from work on the release day Friday 14 and Monday 17 June. I will therefore play to my heart's content :).

I have nothing to do. I mean, nothing. So, I'll be on AC all day~ ( Probably stalking anyone I have as friends for their fruit.)

:)

I have my a-level exams so I have to write math, english, economy, accounting and biologie... I wish I had only a normal math exam T_T

Last edited:
Thankfully nothing is happening this Sunday when I pick up the game. All of my Psych work is finished for the week, so now it's wait for my PS3 to arrive today and lunch this Sunday before I get NL. :)

I have the day off, and barring any family emergencies I plan on playing the game all day. I'll take a break for Game of Thrones. I'm also off the following Wednesday, so I hope my island is unlocked by then and I can start making serious Bells that day. ^_^

Found out my exam on the 17th got postponed to the 24th. Now I'll have more time to play New Leaf instead of studying!

I'm really lucky as I will have finished all of my coursework by the time it comes out here in the UK. I have 10 more assignments to hand in for next friday. I finished 3 yesterday and 2 today, hopefully get another one done today too. Oh why did I leave it all to the last minute! haha.

This is my last year of college so I will be completely free to play all my games ^-^
Just got to go job seeking now ..

I have the maths exam too!! 9am:-(
Luckily for me our school finishes at 12.30 on a Friday so i'll be able to buy ACNL straight after school :) :) :)

This also means after the maths exam I will be free of exams/coursework for the whole school year, so I have a lot of time to play New Leaf:)

@Sam: wow lucky!! Wish it was like just the foundation students I'm my school.taking the higher tier and still have to do it:-(

Last edited:
Back