• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Great! (Maths exam on EU New Leaf Release)

As far as I'm aware, I don't have to go to work on launch day (14th) so I can play for as long as I want until Monday (Unless something comes up before then, like having to work extra days, etc.). Well whatever happens, I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the first few days of AC:NL onwards! :)

Nothing unusual happening with me, I had exams three weeks ago but nothing now.

If I'm ever in a situation like that, I think of it as the reward and it spurs me on to do whatever needs to be done.

Sunday is when it comes out for me. So i'll have all day to play

I dunno about the 14th/9th, but tomorrow is my birthday!

Oh and also I have a GCSE Biology exam tomorrow. Also exams on the same date next year. Yay.

School is important, so I would do the exams first. Then turn over a new leaf afterwards.

I will have New Leaf before my final exams actually take place, so I might be too distracted to study...

When New Leaf Gets released on the 14th, that day will be MATHS EXAM DAY. ._.

Well, at least you'll have something to look forward to after your exam, right? That should be enough to pull you through. I'd like to think education is a higher priority for everyone. Good luck :)

My exams are being held late in the month. My graduation is practically end of the month because of that stupid superstorm sandy D:

I took an extra class this summer for extra units and it starts the day after the game comes out unfortunately

Day of release.. I will be waking up at roughly 8am, take a shower, make my bed and any other little chores to do.. then hit my favorite diner for breakfast at around 9:15am with my boyfriend. Probably have some french toast with glazed strawberries, then go over to gamestop that is only like a 2 minute drive from said diner.. and dun dun dun.. pick up our pre-orders. I made sure to request the day off of work. :)

So yeah, I made sure nothing was going to pop up on June 9th. >:)

Nothing's happening on June 9, but the day after I have a huge Math test.
And my last day of school is June 14 :D

Daanng.... I am so lucky... I get NL sunday obviously, then I have that monday and school is out. So one school day with animal crossing new leaf

I made absolute sure that nothing will be planned on Sunday that will get in front of my AC playing time. However, I have school until the 19th still, unfortunately, so that's about one more full week, and then the Wednesday after that is my last day. School is extra long this year, last year I got out on the 14th! We didn't even have a single snow day or anything.

On the bright side you won't have a math exam to study for afterwards, and you can play New Leaf all you want.

I have nothing planned for the 9th, mostly because it'll be the 3rd day of summer vacation and I'll just be relaxing and stuff. If only my local gamestop opened earlier than noon, I'll be nervously biding my time on the 9th waiting to go get it!

I rejected any proposals to hang out on the 9th, and I believe that's all that's need to be said!

Back