• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Great Time-Passers Until New Leaf is Released?

I'm pretty sure people have said it here already, but Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon and the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon are coming out very soon. I think that'll be plenty enough to hold me over until June. I'm sure there are other games besides those coming out on the 3DS, and don't even forget about all of the console games across all consoles coming soon. I'm picking up the new Tomb Raider game soon, and I bet that will shed time as well. :)

You could also just replay or restart old games. Perhaps restart an old animal crossing game and see how much you can progress before New Leaf comes out.

Watch anime :')
I reccomend Sword Art Online, Kotoura-san, Toradora, Ano Natsu, Chuunibyou, Kimi ni Todoke~

Watch videos of New Leaf and begin to let the videos consume your life, then sob.

It's Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) Ultimate for the 3DS and WiiU. They have added a bunch of new/variant monsters and armor/weapons. 3DS has local co-op play and WiiU has internet play. You can trade your hunter back and forth between WiiU and 3DS so you only have to make one hunter if you have both copies. If you are doing local play with 3 other people one person can be on the WiiU while the other 3 can play on their 3DS.
No internet on the 3DS? ;_;

I made a list of things I wanted to plan out once a week until it releases. For example: town name, character name, character face, town map, villagers, specific community projects I want, found a bunch of qr patterns I want to try out...
I've been doing the exact same thing since October or November. Worked for a little while during that/those month(s) and December. Though, by now I think I pretty much have everything covered... Now it's just about getting the town layout I want which could take several tries... Not looking forward to that! :p

Download the android/ipod app lineplay, it has some similarities, it's really cute and fun. If you don't have a smartphone you can download bluestacks to play it.

I think I have the best pastime ever. THE OFFICIAL BRAWL IN THE FAMILY BOOK! If you don't know Brawl in the Family is a website that has comics about Nintendo characters that update every Tuesday and Friday. It's the best thing ever, and I bought his book! It cost me $135 (well actually I donated it to the kickstarter). I know it sounds like a lot, but I get a hardback, it signed by him, my name in the book, Dededoll plushie, Brawl in the family cards, all the his songs for my IPhone, and much more plush its a high quality book. I can't wait and he said he was delivering the book and rewards next month, so I'll be reading that till June

Personally I wonder how the guy behind Brawl In the Family can legally sell that merchandise considering it's Nintendo's property he's making money off of...

Personally I wonder how the guy behind Brawl In the Family can legally sell that merchandise considering it's Nintendo's property he's making money off of...

That discussion came up awhile ago and there was some really long complex explanation for it, but you know I forgot. It was like because it was all his work and it was privately owned... I don't know. I guess it's like on DeviantArt where you can buy people's artwork even if it's like a Nintendo character or something. Maybe, I'm probably wrong though :p

I: Well I certainly know that if I were to have characters that I owned I wouldn't be allowing something like that unless I was getting the largest percentage of the profit since I was the one who actually created the characters and the world they live in.

I suppose the Brawl In the Family versions are such a strong parody and joke compared to their game selves that they can count for parody purposes. Then again I guess Nintendo's big enough that they wouldn't be hurt by people doing something like that.

This happened to me too so I found a great solution... Ignore the game. That's what did! I got hyped for a month then I forced myself to ignore it for three. It can be used several times and I even made myself stop coming on this forum because of it. Time has flown! Though now that it's almost here this solution is impossible for me so I moved to something else. I'm making my own guide for the game. It'll take awhile so you could always try this :)

This sounds like an awesome idea O:
Like i wanna make one too LOL
How are you starting off ??
Could you share some of your ideas with me
I WANNA MAKE ONE :)

I: Well I certainly know that if I were to have characters that I owned I wouldn't be allowing something like that unless I was getting the largest percentage of the profit since I was the one who actually created the characters and the world they live in.

I suppose the Brawl In the Family versions are such a strong parody and joke compared to their game selves that they can count for parody purposes. Then again I guess Nintendo's big enough that they wouldn't be hurt by people doing something like that.

There is also someone doing an opera based off of Majora's Mask. He's managed to get all of the legal stuff sorted out and is able to go with it without having to give Nintendo any sort of cut. In his case, he's using the music and the characters. I'm not sure what the legal stuff behind it is, though.

I'm playing Wild World and Ciy Folk and it's actually really fun. I also start designing outfits for New Leaf which is fun and I'm thinking about making my own guide. But remember once we're into April we'll be 1/2 way there.

I'll be playing "Final Fantasy tactics advance" on my "GBA sp" and Toki tori on my 3ds!

Back