• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Greek Cultists Mafia: Cult Surrenders! Town Wins!

Ok, real talk though, we need to figure out how to pick this President.

On one hand, if we choose an experienced player, they'll be able to use the power to their full potential and be able to be protected from conversion, which'll be helpful. On the otherhand... they have an easier time lying, making it much harder to be able to tell who's actually town and who's cult. And it'd be disasterous if President is Cult aligned.

On the other hand, if we choose a new player (who presumably townslips), that's hard to fake, especially if you're new. We know for sure that they're good, and the powers of the President won't fall into the Cult's hands. But they don't know what to do as much, and it's not like they're a super high priority conversion target.

Also, I was reading through and I missed this the first time, but the President gets to choose the D1 lynch. So we should also be focusing on who's suspicious and who isn't, as well as trying to determine who should be our President.

Speaking of which... Ness, why'd you say Dad for pres? That seemed un-prompted. Or however you'd word that.

(I have a few thoughts about the former topic, but I'd like to keep them to myself for now cause I wanna hear what everyone else says first)

When I said dad for prez I was mainly ****posting. Don't take that post serious c:

But yes I agree with you about your 2 proposals, although since I have 0meta with the only exception being scum, I hardly think anyone trusts me enough to elect me.

I know I'm not being elected, so I'm going to choose to find and gain scum today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But just why do you say someone new is better over experience?

Well yeah, I get it's a ****post, but why Dad of all people? I'd think you would have said Oath or someone like that, considering Oath said he was going to run for president, while Dad said nothing of the like. It seemed completely out of left field to be even talking about him there.

Ok, real talk though, we need to figure out how to pick this President.

On one hand, if we choose an experienced player, they'll be able to use the power to their full potential and be able to be protected from conversion, which'll be helpful. On the otherhand... they have an easier time lying, making it much harder to be able to tell who's actually town and who's cult. And it'd be disasterous if President is Cult aligned.

On the other hand, if we choose a new player (who presumably townslips), that's hard to fake, especially if you're new. We know for sure that they're good, and the powers of the President won't fall into the Cult's hands. But they don't know what to do as much, and it's not like they're a super high priority conversion target.

Also, I was reading through and I missed this the first time, but the President gets to choose the D1 lynch. So we should also be focusing on who's suspicious and who isn't, as well as trying to determine who should be our President.

Speaking of which... Ness, why'd you say Dad for pres? That seemed un-prompted. Or however you'd word that.

(I have a few thoughts about the former topic, but I'd like to keep them to myself for now cause I wanna hear what everyone else says first)

choose me im always town but dont worry dylan always thinks im scum and never trusts me mo matter what so just have him watch me like the gay **** he is

I just said dad because he countered "mom", it was more of a joke. Plus I really liked dad's play style, so honestly I think he would make a good leader.

But I digress, dad has chances of being cult as much as everyone, so I'm not exactly jumping to that conclusion.

Hi whatchall lyin about on here today?

Me for President? I'm okay with it but day one tends to be when I screw up, I'd be better with powers on day 2 or 3 if I'm not dead or turnt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

turnt has double meaning here somebody get it

Honestly the only people aside from myself I don't see either A) sheeping B) going inactive or C) making a wack decision would be EnderWiggin, Oath, Sarasa, and Justice.

Anyway, I'm going to start this off with some questions, shall I? Answer in this format.
Who and why do you think should be prez? I'm thinking an experienced player would be useful, someone like Oath, justice or Dad. That, orSarsaKat because of her being a good analyst.
Why would you make a good president? Honestly I have no interest in being prez. I feel like other players would function better than me.
Say IF You were president, who would you lynch D1 Not enough evidence to support this yet.
If you had a nuke, would you press launch it? Nope, too much pressure for me to do.

Shiiiit this is a PM game too. It's going to be hard to get behavior in-thread so people should just spill the tea as often as they can nobody is allowed to have secrets.

Wait, do people talk in irc? How do I collect data through PM?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I'm going to start this off with some questions, shall I? Answer in this format.
Who and why do you think should be prez? I'm thinking an experienced player would be useful, someone like Oath, justice or Dad. That, orSarsaKat because of her being a good analyst.
Why would you make a good president? Honestly I have no interest in being prez. I feel like other players would function better than me.
Say IF You were president, who would you lynch D1 Not enough evidence to support this yet.
If you had a nuke, would you press launch it? Nope, too much pressure for me to do.
^^

Oh well, its 11:45 CT, so I'm off to the bed.

To all of you viewing the thread/this post, I'm going to be expecting an answer to my questions.

Hi whatchall lyin about on here today?

Me for President? I'm okay with it but day one tends to be when I screw up, I'd be better with powers on day 2 or 3 if I'm not dead or turnt.

- - - Post Merge - - -

turnt has double meaning here somebody get it

die

Who and why do you think should be prez? is cap in this game. iris for prez.
Why would you make a good president? no
Say IF You were president, who would you lynch D1 dylan
If you had a nuke, would you press launch it? yes i just did in civ 5

in all seriousness, the prez is a pretty good role since they cant be converted. yes there is the slight chance we might elect cult but id rather not waste the day bickering over the slim chance we might

dylan is awful, im not voting for him, because he has **** gut feelings. meh id prefer ender

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiiiit this is a PM game too. It's going to be hard to get behavior in-thread so people should just spill the tea as often as they can nobody is allowed to have secrets.

im going to delete you from skype and steam so you cant bother me you scumlord ****

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, do people talk in irc? How do I collect data through PM?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^

the irc is dead
besides oath and like, idk brad

[1:29:55 AM] justice: WGT
[1:29:56 AM] justice: ]WHY
[1:30:01 AM] justice: I ****IGBN HATE YOU
[1:30:13 AM] justice: DO NY MUTUALS
[1:30:13 AM] justice: FOLLOW TYOU
[1:31:32 AM] Geo: idk
[1:31:40 AM] Geo: are you cult btw
[1:31:45 AM] justice: yes
[1:31:48 AM] justice: lynch me
[1:31:51 AM] Geo: die
[1:31:51 AM] justice: do it
[1:32:02 AM] justice: i forgot this game was starting and i was going to kill myself on monday

...??? Speechless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[1:41:45 AM] justice: yeah....mother****wer
[1:42:02 AM] justice: i dont even know what ym role is\
[1:42:06 AM] justice: i just started ****postinbg
[1:42:13 AM] justice: **** what the cops said
[1:42:23 AM] justice: hey are you scuym
[1:42:28 AM] justice: whay the **** i9s yoru icon
[1:42:35 AM] justice: you ****ignd isgusting piece of homosexual hsit

I didn't know there were gravediggers in this game.

[1:29:55 AM] justice: WGT
[1:29:56 AM] justice: ]WHY
[1:30:01 AM] justice: I ****IGBN HATE YOU
[1:30:13 AM] justice: DO NY MUTUALS
[1:30:13 AM] justice: FOLLOW TYOU
[1:31:32 AM] Geo: idk
[1:31:40 AM] Geo: are you cult btw
[1:31:45 AM] justice: yes
[1:31:48 AM] justice: lynch me
[1:31:51 AM] Geo: die
[1:31:51 AM] justice: do it
[1:32:02 AM] justice: i forgot this game was starting and i was going to kill myself on monday

...??? Speechless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

[1:41:45 AM] justice: yeah....mother****wer
[1:42:02 AM] justice: i dont even know what ym role is\
[1:42:06 AM] justice: i just started ****postinbg
[1:42:13 AM] justice: **** what the cops said
[1:42:23 AM] justice: hey are you scuym
[1:42:28 AM] justice: whay the **** i9s yoru icon
[1:42:35 AM] justice: you ****ignd isgusting piece of homosexual hsit

I didn't know there were gravediggers in this game.

repsodn to me ondsjyep you ****lging useles piec of asshoelshti

How am I supposed to respond to that? Like all you're doing now is sending me strings of vowels.

How am I supposed to respond to that? Like all you're doing now is sending me strings of vowels.

nnnnnnndjbwejksdbnejidnefjdknsx i hatetuyiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uyooooooooooooooooou

I knew you were scum when you said Capella should be president I see the ruin you're trying to bring this town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stop downplaying smh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever I'm going to bed I'll make sense of this tomorrow.

Back