• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Grunge Cpt. Falcon Signature.

Marker

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I'm just starting out into the scary world of Grunge signatures.

3-dcptfalconfinalbymarker.png

I need REAL crits. I need to improve.

Oh, and before you say anything; no textures were used.

It looks like you tried to tie in abstract with that grunge and failed miserably ;S

Jas0n said:
It looks like you tried to tie in abstract with that grunge and failed miserably ;S
Hey, experimenting isn't bad. D;

Haha, yeah. Next time I need to stick to one style.

Marker said:
Jas0n said:
Hey, experimenting isn't bad. D;

Haha, yeah. Next time I need to stick to one style.
Indeed, experimenting is win. I believe it is possible to combine abstract and grunge without it looking bad though, just takes some practice.

Anyway, it's a pretty nice sig overall.

The whole "pop-out" idea is neat, but it's not really working out too well with the background.
I'd recommend changing the background to match his color a bit more, and smudging the parts inside the box will help blend him in a bit more.

Back