• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Guy errored me just as I got to a shop with a mermaid couch :(

Okay when this butterfly tour is over I'll go open my gates,

I would've had it earlier but right when I was holding the special ore for the official ore challenge Tortimer ended the challenge and I was a medal short because of that, ugh.
im doing the ore hunting challenge right now so ill head over right after:) thanks so much!

No problem, also picked up a Perfect Cherry if you want that as well.

I have two chairs. I considered getting two tables.

The problem I found with the mermaid set (similarly to the sweets set) is that the pieces are all so small it's hard for the set alone to take up the space in a room. I fixed this by making the mermaid set my "seasonal" set that I place in my main room for the summer only. I also added a bunch of tiny things (like the mermaid statue, a harp, a vase, etc.) to take up more room too. With the added furniture and the 4 doors on each wall it makes it seem less roomy and I like that!

I saw it mixed up with the Princess series and it looked amazing. I did also mix it up but with Ice, and I love it so much I don?t think I?ll ever change that room :p

attachment.php

I saw it mixed up with the Princess series and it looked amazing. I did also mix it up but with Ice, and I love it so much I don?t think I?ll ever change that room :p

I have the Mermaid set mixed with Harvest in my living room. Pink and purple all over the place! :blush: LOL

That's rude. I hate when people do that. Once I bought a kitchen island and someone errored. I don't usually go to the multiplayer
island anymore, as you'll meet someone who will error when you buy something. You'll also meet creeps, liars, weirdos, and other people like that. Honestly, I feel like it's also a waste of 1,000 bells, to just go to the island and meet a creep or someone who will error.

That's terrible, I love Club Tortimer but at times it's so horrible D: I became friends with a guy via Club Tortimer who seemed really nice, and was a total creep, and now I've decided to rarely if ever give out my FC from there. But the main reason I go on it is because I love playing tours with other people.

Back