• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Gyarados + Onix Recoloration

JJRamone2 said:
Kino said:
UltraByte, I think the colors he picked are really good. I don't think any of the colors he picked threw off the image. The grey fin does look good it give it this unique style that this artist has.

^_^
I dont know how your style is, but a lot of people have their own styles.
Oh ya and Super_Naruto that was really good I really love your Gyarados it looks really cool. The way you picked the colors and how you made it shows your art style don't change just because people say to. Keep up the good work. :lol:
The way you've been reviewing art, a bunch of scribbles could be excellent and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot because they have their own "style", sure people have styles but there still is that line of something looking GOOD that has to be unanimous.
oh..ok well that's how u see it. w/e Im not wanting to get in a fight.

:(

Ahem...
Allow me to inject a view on art. Art is what you make of it, you don't have to like it, but honestly one famous guy by the name of Duchamp went and bought a urinal signed it and stuck it in a gallery under the name of fountain. Anything can be considered art so don't start with that. You don't have to like it, but even a child's scribbles can be marvelous in the right light.

duchamp.jpg

and now to clarify an amendment. Freedom of speech, yes it is great and you can say what you want, but I have yet to read the section that prevents people from ignoring what you say. Go ahead and say what you please but we want to keep it nice in here and if you have to be rude we don't have to listen to it if we don't want to.

Sporge27 said:
Ahem...
Allow me to inject a view on art. Art is what you make of it, you don't have to like it, but honestly one famous guy by the name of Duchamp went and bought a urinal signed it and stuck it in a gallery under the name of fountain. Anything can be considered art so don't start with that. You don't have to like it, but even a child's scribbles can be marvelous in the right light.

duchamp.jpg

and now to clarify an amendment. Freedom of speech, yes it is great and you can say what you want, but I have yet to read the section that prevents people from ignoring what you say. Go ahead and say what you please but we want to keep it nice in here and if you have to be rude we don't have to listen to it if we don't want to.
Alright sure, but no body has the right to tell someone not to listen, thats just stupid.

Sporge27 said:
Ahem...

duchamp.jpg

Lol, Some artists are crazy

:p

You are right though, even if I cant see the Art in things, others do.

^_^

By the way, the urinal thing was a joke by the man who did it, and he did it as an insult to the people who tried to pass off stuff like that as art.

Sporge27 said:
Ahem...

duchamp.jpg

Like this?

daworld.png

I'm the only person that think it's beautiful. It will be true one day...

YogurtBandit said:
Lol, it says i rule "a" World

:p Also, why does the guy have an X before he gets hit?
There's an extra d before the a.

The lightning is coming back to its cloud.

Back