• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

hai guys (❁´◡`❁)

strxwberriangel

Bells
haaiii ,,, i jst joined becuz i wanted the sakura thingy tbh but i dont have the bells 4 it loll um , does anyone know if ill be able to get it by the time it runs out? (´∩`。) idk alot abt this place.... but ill probably be staying cuz i got re-fixated on acnh (´ω`) . . . !!

Hi! Welcome to the forums! 🎉

Even if you don't get a Spring Sakura by the time the Easter shop closes, I wouldn't worry too much, as they'll occasionally become available for sale or trade. 😊

How long have you been playing ACNH? 😊

hihi! I had an extra Sakura sitting in my inventory, so I sent it your way! It’s better going to someone who really wants it than collecting dust in my inventory! c:

Hii, welcome to the forums! I’m so glad you were able to get a spring sakura thanks to the generous @/savanniebananie! ☺️💗

Is Merry your favourite villager? ☺️

Back