• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Hallogenie Treats Giveaway: 🍬CANDIES🐶Villager photos✈️NMT💰IGB🌸Seasonal🐟Museum Donations⭐Zodiac💐Flower Hybrids🏴‍☠️ Many More

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 2 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! Sorry I haven’t been on here in a long while but I’m back into the game and am trying to decorate my island again but have ran out of a few kinds of hybrids.
I’m needing blue hyacinths, black tulips, green mums, lily of the valleys, and gold roses.
Also white cosmo and red tulip seed bags.
How many flowers do you give to one person? I’m happy to take a little of whatever you’re willing to give :)
TIA! :)

How many flowers do you give to one person? I’m happy to take a little of whatever you’re willing to give :)
TIA! :)
I could give whatever amount, but just note that shipping flowers off treasure island can be tricky, as the hybrids like blue hyacinths and especially lily of the valleys don't come in seeds. I literally have to bring those plants back to my island, plant them there, and have you dig them up, and in order for you to be able to dig on my island, I have to make you "best friend" on my Nook Phone app. So yeah, pretty complicated, if you're fine with that.

To complete the garden I’m working on I think I’d need 4 blue hyacinths, 6 black tulips, 8 green mums, 8 lily of the valley and 8 gold roses. Would that be okay? :)
Also another totally random thing but do you have any of the tyres that you can fish up from the river? I’m trying to make a fence around my park by customising them lol

To complete the garden I’m working on I think I’d need 4 blue hyacinths, 6 black tulips, 8 green mums, 8 lily of the valley and 8 gold roses. Would that be okay? :)
Also another totally random thing but do you have any of the tyres that you can fish up from the river? I’m trying to make a fence around my park by customising them lol
Alright, I'll work on getting those. In the meantime, feel free to add my friend code first for the process of digging on my island. :)

7926-2339-9775

Alright, the Dodo code is up (on top of the thread), so feel free to come any time (with your shovel), @Alannah20. :)

I've also got your items ready, @Bluebellie, so just reply here any time you're ready. :)

Last edited:
hi, i'd like to place an order :)

List of Requested Items and Quantity:
mom's lively mat x1
sherb's pic
flo's pic
ancient statue x2
beautiful statue x2
tremendous statue x1
warm painting x1

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
either works, whatever is best for you!

Preferred Time For Delivery?
i'm gmt+2, afternoons and evenings work best for me

thanks in advance ^^

Hi there! I'd like to place an order. I'm looking to finish up my art gallery, and I was wondering if I can order genuine artwork. I know it's quite a big order, so take your time!

• Amazing painting x1
  • Basic painting x1
  • Moving painting x1
  • Mysterious painting x1
  • Nice painting x1
  • Proper painting x1
  • Warm painting x1
  • Great statue x1
  • Informative statue x1
  • Motherly statue x1
  • Rock-head statue x1
  • Tremendous statue x1
  • Valiant statue x2
  • Warrior statue x1
  • Wild painting left half x1
  • Wild painting right half x1

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick-Up!

I'm GMT+2, mornings work for me!

Do you have;

mermaid tiara
rock head statue
poncho coat (blue, yellow & pink) ?

either delivery method works

im gmt so any time 4-10pm :)

hi, i'd like to place an order :)

mom's lively mat x1
sherb's pic
flo's pic
ancient statue x2
beautiful statue x2
tremendous statue x1
warm painting x1

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
either works, whatever is best for you!

i'm gmt+2, afternoons and evenings work best for me

thanks in advance ^^
Your items are ready for collection. :) Dodo code's on the top of the thread.

Hi there! I'd like to place an order. I'm looking to finish up my art gallery, and I was wondering if I can order genuine artwork. I know it's quite a big order, so take your time!

• Amazing painting x1
  • Basic painting x1
  • Moving painting x1
  • Mysterious painting x1
  • Nice painting x1
  • Proper painting x1
  • Warm painting x1
  • Great statue x1
  • Informative statue x1
  • Motherly statue x1
  • Rock-head statue x1
  • Tremendous statue x1
  • Valiant statue x2
  • Warrior statue x1
  • Wild painting left half x1
  • Wild painting right half x1

Pick-Up or Drop-Off?
Pick-Up!

I'm GMT+2, mornings work for me!
I'll have your items stored 'till the morning of GMT +2. :)

Do you have;

mermaid tiara
rock head statue
poncho coat (blue, yellow & pink) ?

either delivery method works

im gmt so any time 4-10pm :)
I'm afraid that I couldn't locate the Mermaid Tiara; if you could allow some time, I could track it down for you though, but it might take an entire day. The other items are ready though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back