• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ❤ Hana's Daily RV Shoppe (TODAY: Resetti & Wendell) ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhana

♕ miss mayor hana ♕
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Feedback
98.6% (140) +
I've decided to start a daily RV shop, since I'm basically scanning in these amiibo on a daily basis. I've been making daily threads, so I figure why not just keep it all in one thread from now on. :)

❤ TODAY'S CURRENT RVs ❤
Resetti
Wendell
I'll be charging 5 tbt/1 mil igb per visit. (so if you want to come with multiple characters, multiply each visit by 5 tbt/1 mil igb)
This can also be altered if you have items from my wishlist (linked below). If you have some of those items, those can be given to me as form of payment instead of the tbt/igb. Just let me know your offer! :)

For future reference, I have most of the AC/Splatoon amiibo figurines (aside from K'appn & Kicks), and the following amiibo cards. These could be in the campsite at any random day, so keep checking for the one you'd like! Also, feel free to message me with suggestions of who to scan in next. :)

- Wade
- Norma
- Bitty
- Carrie
- Plucky
- Boris
- Jacob
- Billy
- Julia
- Sandy
- Ketchup
- Ellie
- Maggie

In your comment, please leave your friendcode, mayor name, how many visits, and your offer (igb, tbt, or wishlist items). if this isn't in your comment, it will be ignored, so please have the format in there somewhere!

Thank you ❤

Last edited:
Hi, I'd love to visit Reese :)

My friendcode is on the left, my major's name is Moi, I want to visit one time and I'll pay 5 TBT or 3 golden ores, whatever you prefer.

Last edited:
Hi, I'd love to visit Reese :)

My friendcode is on the left, my major's name is Moi, I want to visit one time and I'll pay 5 TBT or 3 golden ores, whatever you prefer.
thanks for filling out the format ❤ c: sure, just add me and message me when you're ready!

ops sorry!

3539 9875 1381
Zelda (but I'm using my 4th character)
one visit
tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

that thing glitched again

- - - Post Merge - - -

3539 9875 1381
Zelda (but using 4th chatacter)
one visit
tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you got the post because the forum is glitching again T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come once? Mayor name is Faye, FC is 4270-1872-6859

I have a doctor's mask and a gold nugget if that's enough?

ops sorry!

3539 9875 1381
Zelda (but I'm using my 4th character)
one visit
tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

that thing glitched again

- - - Post Merge - - -

3539 9875 1381
Zelda (but using 4th chatacter)
one visit
tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you got the post because the forum is glitching again T_T

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay xD I think we're still friends, just vm me when ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come once? Mayor name is Faye, FC is 4270-1872-6859

I have a doctor's mask and a gold nugget if that's enough?

sure! i think we're still friends too, just vm me when ready to come

May I visit please? I have the gamecube drawer and Maries shoes for trade. If you're interested I have Vivian's rv so you can buy the hanging chair.

May I visit please? I have the gamecube drawer and Maries shoes for trade. If you're interested I have Vivian's rv so you can buy the hanging chair.

sure, that's fine! ❤ just add me and i'll open up, then afterwards i could come over and visit Vivian? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back