Cycling **CLOSED until Nov 14** Any Villager of your choice - (I have Every Card) 10TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! I'd like Kiki, if I could please get her. My timezone is EST and I'm available basically all day. I'd also like to donate 10 TBT for the available funds. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I just sent over the TBT. Thanks again!

hello! I'd like Kiki, if I could please get her. My timezone is EST and I'm available basically all day. I'd also like to donate 10 TBT for the available funds. Thanks in advance!
EDIT: I just sent over the TBT. Thanks again!

Perfect! I don’t have time at the moment to get her for you, but I’ll be back in the evening so I’ll start on her then and let you know when she’s ready to pickup.

Also amazing choice Kiki has a special place in my heart for more than one reason. ❤️

Perfect! I don’t have time at the moment to get her for you, but I’ll be back in the evening so I’ll start on her then and let you know when she’s ready to pickup.

Also amazing choice Kiki has a special place in my heart for more than one reason. ❤️
no worries, thank you for doing this!
and yeah, Kiki is so sweet. I love normal villagers, and this island I want her on is gonna be a sort of witchy/mystical island, so she's a must

no worries, thank you for doing this!
and yeah, Kiki is so sweet. I love normal villagers, and this island I want her on is gonna be a sort of witchy/mystical island, so she's a must

Kiki is ready for pickup if you’re available now. :)

Hi!! I would absolutely love Marlo, and I want to get him moved in before that rat Tom nook moves some crazy villager into my empty plot

Hi!! I would absolutely love Marlo, and I want to get him moved in before that rat Tom nook moves some crazy villager into my empty plot

I can get you Marlo no problem. :) If you want to send me 10TBT (Bells) I can get started on him for you asap. Let me know if you need help with how to send bells.

Hello again! Could I please get Ruby? I'll send the 10 TBT as soon as I post this message. Thank you!

Hello again! Could I please get Ruby? I'll send the 10 TBT as soon as I post this message. Thank you!

Sure thing I was busy earlier today but I have time to get her for you now. Should be approx an hourish then she’ll be ready for you. :)

Hello yet again! Sorry to bother. I have 3 more plots to put down on my island, and 3 more villagers I'd like to get. I know you can only cycle one at a time, but I might as well tell you all of them to make the process marginally easier:
Bob, Claude, and Carrie, please!
I'll pay you in advance for all 3, and I'll give a tip as a thank-you.
Thank you for this service, it genuinely helps for people like me who can't get their hands on many NMTs. The rest of the villagers I want for this island I have amiibo cards for, but since I'm a chronic resetter I'm sure I'll be back!

Hello yet again! Sorry to bother. I have 3 more plots to put down on my island, and 3 more villagers I'd like to get. I know you can only cycle one at a time, but I might as well tell you all of them to make the process marginally easier:
Bob, Claude, and Carrie, please!
I'll pay you in advance for all 3, and I'll give a tip as a thank-you.
Thank you for this service, it genuinely helps for people like me who can't get their hands on many NMTs. The rest of the villagers I want for this island I have amiibo cards for, but since I'm a chronic resetter I'm sure I'll be back!

No worries! When do you think you’ll be ready for the first one? I can start as early as tomorrow if need be. :)

No worries! When do you think you’ll be ready for the first one? I can start as early as tomorrow if need be. :)
tomorrow works! I already set down the plot, I'll keep it open until you're ready!

@RoseSilverpen Bob is ready to move! I’ll be available most of the day so just let me know you you are ready to come pick him up.

I'd love to get a villager! However, my island is fresh since I just restarted it, and I won't be able to get any new villagers for a while. Just wanted to mention an interest! ^^

Also, what are TBT? Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm new to the forum 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back