• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Happy Day For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

minibeast01

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I factory reset my 3ds so I no longer play coin cheated (Shook my 3ds until I got 10 play coins, then set my 3ds a day forward then used then play coins on games like pokemon rumble blast). So what are you guys looking forward to about new leaf?

I factory reset my 3ds so I no longer play coin cheated (Shook my 3ds until I got 10 play coins, then set my 3ds a day forward then used then play coins on games like pokemon rumble blast). So what are you guys looking forward to about new leaf?

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START! Its gonna be amazing!!!!!!

Pants
Oh man, just the brand new experience of it all. But if I had to pick a particular thing I'm really looking forward to wearing the designs and decorating my town with paths and stuff.

There are plenty of Off-Topic threads for NL, please use one of those in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back