Happy Halloween...

DarthGohan1 said:
SPORGE27 said:
Well I am havinhg a fine time here.
Handing out candy but it is raining slightly so more for me!
And the smell of pumkin seeds cooking is throughout my house now...and popcorn that my brother made.... oh well.

in my foods class today we carved pumpkins!
cooo, im sure you didnt take any of the candy for yourself that you should be handing out.
Well it was raining so there weren't many trick or treaters... :yes:

And Halloween isn't just about the candy or the treats or costumes.

It is about laughing at fear and death and all things bad in a way. It is our version of the dia de los muertos.

I enjoy it still though. I used to work in a haunted house when I was in middle school but it shut down.... oh how I miss it. Nothing like a fun haunted house or scaring others for fun.

well, "good night, good fight" everyone...and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

(btw-the quote is from a great show, not on anymore, known as celebrity deathmatch)

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Halloween is overrated.

For one, getting a lot of candy has next to no appeal to me, two I hate costumes and three saying things just for candy is degrading.
That shows maturity Mino, I'm impressed.
Whoa there, let's not get things confused here. >__>

In case you forgot, I'm older than you and I'm pretty sure that I'm more mature in reality.

;)

Don't act like you're my superior/keeper.
Oh darn, I'm sorry about that. I thought I fixed that flaw in me. Man, I apologize, things have been a little hectic today.

And yeah, you probably are, but I'm sure that we share some qualities.

;) I'm not some snot nosed kid, you know. Compared to other people my age, I act really mature. In a good way, I mean.
Guys, let's not forget the most mature person here.

:p

Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Halloween is overrated.

For one, getting a lot of candy has next to no appeal to me, two I hate costumes and three saying things just for candy is degrading.

In case you forgot, I'm older than you and I'm pretty sure that I'm more mature in reality.

;)

Oh darn, I'm sorry about that. I thought I fixed that flaw in me. Man, I apologize, things have been a little hectic today.

;) I'm not some snot nosed kid, you know. Compared to other people my age, I act really mature. In a good way, I mean.

who might that be?

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
Halloween is overrated.

;)

who might that be?
Oh, I don't know... I'm sure you know him.

Back