• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Happy Home Showcase - How many houses in your game?

CrankyCupcake

overthinks everything
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Littlestar
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
White Star Fragment
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
How many houses have you got in the HHS? Do you enjoy visiting them?

Not all the Nintendo 3DS owners I've streetpassed played AC:NL but I do have 13 houses in HHS now. Most of them are like mine, we are still trying to expand, our rooms are not well decorated. But 2-3 are fully expanded (I think they are from the Japanese game) and, well, my jaw kind of dropped when I saw all the amazing things in their rooms. Special items and fortune cookie items are not available for buying but I know that, for the next couple of weeks, every day, I will be ordering the maximum number of 5 items from these rooms. I'm a little giddy with excitement right now. It pays to take your 3DS outside!

Right now, I have 3. My little sister's, the house of some guy from my high school the day I took it there, and Reggie's. None of them are very impressive, sadly, except for Reggie's. I wish I had more.

I live in a city with a ton of people in it, but I still never get any StreetPasses. I think it's stupid that we can't see the homes of people who have visited us or we have visited via wi-fi. I have even taken my DS to GameStop and still have not gotten any StreetPasses! Interesting to me since all the GameStops in our city sold out of this game on release day (I had to get my copy from a store in the next city over).

I have around eight houses in mine so far. All have had at least a couple of things I wanted, including some Modern Wood stuff, (which I seem to recall you being interested in, so I've been grabbing it.)

I keep an Animal Crossing notebook, and a list of what I want from each house, and at this rate, I can easily order ten items a day (five from me, five from my husband's character) for around...a week and a half! :p

Only two: someone else I was surprised to StreetPass with, and Reggie. The former had some interesting stuff, and certainly had a bigger house than mine. Nothing too fancy since I had met them only a few days after New Leaf was released, haha.

Haha, none except for Reggie's house! It literally feels like no one in my town owns a 3DS. D:

Yup, I've only gotten Reggie's but for me its like no one owns ACWL in my town. I get plenty of Street Passes when I go down town but no new houses have showed up.

I'm actually really surprised that there's so few houses in your showcases. Mine is full but that's thanks to going to the Nintendo outing and collecting like 20 houses at once.

Like around 14 thanks to my trip to Vancouver

....and I live in Vancouver, maybe you got me ? <3

I have 2. My friend who is also my neighbor (we streetpass 1-2 times a day) and Reggie.
I streetpassed a guy at the movies last weekend who had played New Leaf but didn't have the streetpass feature yet or hadn't turned it on. That was sad. I'm heading out to do errands soon and hope to streetpass some New Leaf players. :)

48 ^_^
I went to the streetpass event organised here though. But it was only a week after release so most of the houses are still single rooms. But it does mean I can get 9-10 items from most series. Have ordered 5 items a day since and have a list of about 200 items and what house they're in still to order. @.@

Back